Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Day Out

Options
  • 17-01-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Going to my first one tomorrow. Any tips? Was going to smuggle some vodka in in my jeans as I want to FUTURE last year & the Q's for drink were unreal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You'll need a lot vodka for that line up :pac:

Don't get hammered too early, especially if it's hot, as you'll just get dehydrated in the heat. Wait til the sun starts to go down (that's if you want to actually enjoy/remember the day of course).

Bring a hat if you have one, I always take a fishing hat which can be rolled up and put in my pocket. A burnt scalp hurts like f*ck and you can also soak it with water which is cooling.

Other than that, just have a read of the timetable and plan where you need to be to see who you want.

Advertisement