Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giordana Windtex Thermal Jacket For Sale

• 17-01-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭

Giordana Windtex Thermal Jacket For Sale

I have this a few years but thankfully can say it no longer fits so it has been stuck in the back of the wardroom for a couple of winters. It is used but is in perfect nick and as warm as toast, so perfect those winter spins.

Full length Zip with large, zipped pocket at the rear. Size XL but a small fit so more like a L.

Cost me well over €100 so looking for €50

Pics attached

CAM00244.jpg

CAM00246.jpg

CAM00249.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

Interested. I'm 6ft and 85kg. How would it fit do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭Kebel

Hi there,

I was 80kg + when I bought / wore the jacket so I am guessing it should be grand. (Admittedly I am a bit shorter but the jacket is too long on me; 6ft is not overly tall so I don't imagine therefore that the length should pose any problems).

If you are interested, I am prepared to consider an offer subject to viewing / a fitting providing we can arrange a meeting somewhere mutually convenient). Let me what you think.

Thanks

Kebel

What part of the country are you in. Might be interested in the helmet you have for sale as well.

Work in Dublin and travel extensively in the South East as well. Where are you?

I'm in Mayo. I travel with work and will be in Dublin next wed or thurs. If you still have the items then and your free to meet up then we could do a deal. If you happen to get an offer between before then that's fair enough also.

• Advertisement

That’s cool, would be happy to meet you next week when you are in Dublin. Keep an eye on here, so to see if anything moves in the meantime. In the interest of fairness / transparency, and in line with forum rules, if you still wish to meet up next week with a view to taking the stuff, make me an offer (albeit conditional on viewing /sizing etc) and we can’t then set up a meeting after that.

Hope that’s ok with you.

Cheers

Kebel

I'll offer asking subject to fit etc.

That’s great, thanks, I’ll PM my contact details so we can organise a meeting

Regards

Kebel

Still for sale - Rawhead never wnet ahead with the meeting

Advertisement