Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist recommendation South Dublin - I know the PM rule!

• 17-01-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know the rule about public recommendations but I don't know anyone I can trust for a recommendation. I'm a long time Boards user and trust the recommendations of fellow Boardsies so here goes.

My 12 year old son has been recommended braces by his dentist and needs to go to an Orthodontist for an initial assessment. His dentist has given us a few names but I'm always skeptical of professional recommendations and like to get the opinion of people who have personal experience.

I would be happy to attend an Orthodontist +/- 20 minutes drive from Stillorgan.

As with everything these days cost is a big issue but the quality of the outcome and service along the way is more important.

Please PM me if you can recommend someone and what the typical cost I can expect to pay is likely to be. I know that is determined by my son's specific needs but 'in general' what should I be budgeting for?

Thanks in advance for your PM's.

Ben

Advertisement