Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 mobile broadband

• 17-01-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

So i have mobile broadband with 02 costs 20e a month i asked before i signed up what happens if i went over my 15gig limit and was told that there was no need to worry that it would just stop working when you limit is reached.
    Grand 3 months down the line i see an 02 bill for 242e i was like what the f$$$.
    Rang them up and they said i was charged 222e for going over my limit by 11g and 20e for my monthly.
    After a short conversation i was told ill get back 80 percent refund as this was a once off thing with me.
    So 5days passed checked my bank no sign of the refund rang them back up today and was told it was credited to my account and no refunded to my bank.
    checked my account online and said 144e in me head 144e isnt 80 percent of 222e so rang back up and was told i got charged VAT like what the hell i pay tax on money thats in my bank they rob me and give me some back with VAT on it.
    Anyways rant over :) advice stay away from 02.

Advertisement