Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use my VISA Debit card in Slovakia?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Apolagies if this has been asked already, can't search on my phone.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Yes it shouldnt be a problem at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi ..Brian..

Thanks for your post.

leonidas83 is indeed correct. Your card may be used anywhere in the world where the Visa logo is displayed.

When using your Visa Debit card within the EU and EEU, the only fee you may incur is the transaction charge of 28c.

We always recommend you notify us before leaving the country so we can note the account for you. This helps to prevent any issues arising with your card if any unusual transactions are made abroad. Please contact your account holding branch or call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to arrange this for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Thanks for the info guys, will call tomorrow to advise I will be using the card out of the country.

Advertisement