Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday

Options
  • 17-01-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Just hoping someone could help me looking to get a function room in Dublin city for a 30th anyone recommend anywhere? Somewhere that us cheap or free ;) for the room . Or places that reserve areas for birthdays approx 30-50 people thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivities to specific regional forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

d2 on harcourt street have one just off the niteclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I had a party before Christmas in Against the Grain on Wexford Street, they have a lovely room upstairs, you can have your own music (just give them your ipod to plug in), the room is free and they do finger food if you want.

Only down side is there is no bar up there, but they usually have bar staff take drink orders for you.

The best part is all the lovely world beers they sell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Caroline181

Thanks so much sounds great. Will defo hav a look at there. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Nealons on Capel Street, I think it costs €250 for the whole room upstairs but if you just book half of it, it's free. The food is very good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭A-Train

Just my 30th party in Howl at the moon! Free to book an area and free finger food. It was a good spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Waterloo on Upper Baggot Street is great. Mezzanine with own bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

OP I wouldn't pay a cent for a function room.

I don't what your tastes are but you'll find plenty of bar's only too happy to give you a room for the business.

Advertisement