Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Cat this weekend

• 17-01-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Am so excited been bout 5 or more years since I had a cat and decided a week ago I want another so I'll be either picking her up the weekend or early next week. Going accessory shoping tomorrow. She is gorgeous Blue in colour with white paws and a little white around the face with a stripe on the nose. Will post pics as soon as she's home

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah best of luck with her now, definitely come back and post pics and let us know how you get on with her. Cats rock! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Judging by meeting her today she's gonna be one of a kind she kept wanting to be lifted and she just sat on my shoulder then all happy so the cat picked me not the other way round I was looking for a kitten but not how it worked. I went to the National Animal centre Its only out the road from where I live, went in and seen all the cats and this one wore me down so had to have her and amazingly she wasnt already reserved she's gorgeous

Seems like I always get blue pets I'v blue Doberman already

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Those are the best kind; one of our foster kittens this morning decided to sleep on my wife's head (while purring!).

Theres something very relaxing about a cat purring ya feel happy and content with them. Dont get me wrong I love my dog but its too big to have on my knee asleep now (well now am 7 months pregnant) cats are really nice to curl up on a couch with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I love blue cats :D Getting one to match your dobie yeah? :P Best of luck with it, can't wait for pictures :D

• Advertisement

I love blue cats :D Getting one to match your dobie yeah? :P Best of luck with it, can't wait for pictures :D

Didn't intend on them matching but the cat won me over with personality. They wanted me to take the sister too they look identical but ones enough for now! Was ment to pick out a kitten initially

Pics should be up tomorrow night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

. They wanted me to take the sister too they look identical but ones enough for now!

I've two cats now, always had the just the one-at-a-time before. Two are defo very little more work than one, and they keep each other entertained, I really enjoy watching them play fight and hide behind furniture to jump out at each other. Sometimes one of them does something stupid, and the other cat will look at me with a real "did you see that? scarlet for them" expression. So, maybe TWO blue cats....?

I'm also looking forward to the pics going up, good luck with the new cat/boss of your home.

cuckoo wrote: »
    I've two cats now, always had the just the one-at-a-time before. Two are defo very little more work than one, and they keep each other entertained, I really enjoy watching them play fight and hide behind furniture to jump out at each other. Sometimes one of them does something stupid, and the other cat will look at me with a real "did you see that? scarlet for them" expression. So, maybe TWO blue cats....?

I'm also looking forward to the pics going up, good luck with the new cat/boss of your home.

Yea I had two brother cats before got them as kittens and they were mental climbing curtains goin up the chimney and so on but settled fast and had them for 6 years didnt need litter trays in the end they went out the bathroom window and back in when they were done. Will see how it goes for ya'd never know

here's tigger and socks

Here's the best pic I could get so far

Advertisement