Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headstone

• 17-01-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, I'm trying to get my husbands headstone done in Galway but just got first quote of €4300. I'm so shocked.
    I would like a grey stone one.
    Anyone know of someone they'd recommend? Even a good sculpter? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tiramisu

Definitely shop around. Try outside Galway City also. I saved a few hundred euro a few years ago by going to a fella called Paul Murphy in Glenamaddy, Co Galway. If you google his name you will find his number in the Golden Pages. Very efficient service also.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭capailldubh

beebee1 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm trying to get my husbands headstone done in Galway but just got first quote of €4300. I'm so shocked.
    I would like a grey stone one.
    Anyone know of someone they'd recommend? Even a good sculpter? Thank you

I know its a year ago but had to say that you can get a headstone and kerbs in Galway for half that money. You would get a very substantial headstone for €4300. It's like shopping for anything, there are various designs, sizes and prices.

Advertisement