Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitcase Repair

Options
  • 17-01-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Anybody know where I can go get my suitcase repaired in Dublin city? I need to get the wheels on it replaced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

There is a shop that both sells and repairs luggage on South King Street. Sorry, I don't know the name of it, but it is a few doors down from the Gaiety Theatre, heading away from St Stephens Green. You can't miss it. Delta Airlines sent me there last year to get my suitcase repaired when it was damaged in flight. Dunno what their prices are like for repairs. They wound up giving me a new suitcase, as the damage would have been more expensive to repair than the cost of a new bag. They have an account with Delta to handle their damaged baggage issues & repairs, so third party parties such as myself are not privy to the sums involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

As PB said, it might be cheaper just to buy a new one. TK Maxx (Stephen's Green) had a good selection when I was in there recently.

There is a shop on one of the streets between Grafton St and Dawson St that might be able to repair your case.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

This is the website for the shop PB is talking about: https://www.adamsonluggage.com/repairs

Advertisement