Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Shower Noisy After Water Cut-off

• 17-01-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Our Triton shower has become very noisy to the stage where it's waking the kids up in the mornings. There was a burst water mains locally and the water was off for almost 24 hours. During this time the shower was used and possibly ran out of water.

It's working fine now, just very noisy. Could there be a air lock in there or something similar?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

My Mira shower was squealing when in use, I bled it in case it was a bubble but no good. I went to Modern Plant near the Red Cow roundabout and bought a part, cant think of the name of it now, replaced it and it's like new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Triton have a small bleed nipple on the pump housing, if it ran out of water it likely needs bleeding.

Advertisement