Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sale on Sale. 50% off and further 50% off at Checkout. [Forever21]

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mother of god.

hOx8Elq.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ok finally ended up getting 3 trousers, 3 scarves, 3 shorts, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of gloves and a hat for 75 euro. Woah.

I spent 40e on a top yesterday and now I feel bad about it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Mother of god.
    Indeed.

tarmog.jpg

Any trousers I looked at seemed to be odd sizes. Based on the size guide ChriisM posted, they only have 32" or 33" legs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

@Tar,

Screen_Shot_2013_01_20_at_163624.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

so on the uk site i can stick in my dublin delivery address and it will be shipped for free (if i spend over £50)?

Yes , change the currency to euro and its free shipping to Ireland if you spend €75 or more. If you spend less its €6 delivery whether its Northern or Southern Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Karen23 wrote: »
    Yes , change the currency to euro and its free shipping to Ireland if you spend €75 or more. If you spend less its €6 delivery whether its Northern or Southern Ireland.

my original point was that on the UK site they have way more (200 odd items) in the sale. in changing currency to euro it allows me delivery to here but I only have a choice of 100 or so items. they dont seem to allow delivery to ireland from the UK site so I reckon i need to go parcelmotel unless ive got it wrong?

I used the UK site with euro currency and didn't notice any change in choice of items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I used the UK site with euro currency and didn't notice any change in choice of items.

not sure how you did this? when i change to euro it moves to the euro site?

if you then left it at the uk site how did you get delivery to ROI address? theres no option for change of country...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Has anybody not received a confirmation email for an order? I put in another order last night and so far no email from them. For my previous orders I got an email within an hour or so.

• Advertisement

Just got an email that my order has shipped , oh the excitement.

Just got an email that my order has shipped , oh the excitement.

Me too :) but im worried my order from last night didnt go through :(

Can you view previous orders on the website? I cant seem to find it if you can....

viv2 wrote: »

Me too :) but im worried my order from last night didnt go through :(

Can you view previous orders on the website? I cant seem to find it if you can....

Do you have online banking , if you do you could check your account and see if it went through. Mine showed up as a pending transaction straight away.

Indeed.

tarmog.jpg

Any trousers I looked at seemed to be odd sizes. Based on the size guide ChriisM posted, they only have 32" or 33" legs?
    LMAO, I laughed so much at this! For ages. Well done. Wish I got those luminous orange things now hehe
    Basq wrote: »

"which ones are you gonna get?"
    "all of them"

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Did people get an email conformation of their order being dispatched?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Checked my order status and they should be here by end of Wednesday - that's good going.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement

Did people get an email conformation of their order being dispatched?

Yes , got it last night.

Do you have online banking , if you do you could check your account and see if it went through. Mine showed up as a pending transaction straight away.

Panic over just got email.to say its been shipped :)

Cant remember everything I ordered so it will be a surprise when it arrives on thursday ;)

Just got mine too. I hope the stuff fits

Just got mine too. I hope the stuff fits

Me too , or they'll all be getting sold on the Facebook buy and sell pages and at the prices I paid I might even make a profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

..or just return them for a refund? :)

• Advertisement

Zyzz wrote: »
    ..or just return them for a refund? :)

Yes , if it doesn't cost more money. Hope it doesnt come to that though cos I got some nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 LivingDaDream

Got my stuff from UPS this morning! Huge box full for €110 its like Christmas all over again! Thanks OP! Possibly the best BA ever!

Mine just left arrived in ireland, on its way from the netherlands! I got the same trousers that I own for 8 euro...I paid 38 euro the first time round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got mine yesterday - overall happy but just as well i changed my mind at the last minute and changed from L to XL on as many items as i could - their large is smaller than ours. and pants sizes are too - their size chart equates US 34 to UK 36. It isn't. It's about the same - so if you're ordering trousers or jeans go for at least the size you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

ablelocks wrote: »
    got mine yesterday - overall happy but just as well i changed my mind at the last minute and changed from L to XL on as many items as i could - their large is smaller than ours. and pants sizes are too - their size chart equates US 34 to UK 36. It isn't. It's about the same - so if you're ordering trousers or jeans go for at least the size you are.

This is what I'm worried about :/

I have 2 jumpers and 2 shirts coming in L that I may regret now, my bro is smaller than me so it most likely will fit him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Got mine today, 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of slacks for €36 all in.
    Delighted with them! Also, it's true what ablelocks said about the sizes, if it's a size 32 you ordered it's an EU 32 you'll get (i.e. it's not US sizes), which turned out all the better for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best packaging job I've ever seen... very impressed!

Will be ordering again.

I think most of my clothes come from there anyway, great place. There mens section may be small in town but there is always something good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Received mine today,overall impressed,yet disappointed.Packaging was great and shipping was quick,however two items are the wrong size from what i chose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Received stuff today.

VERY small sizes. I'd be more cautious next time about their size chart.

Anyone else think that?

EDIT - I see some issues above about the sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pissednbroke

Got my stuff today, all fits and looks well. Worked out I got €200 worth of stuff for about €48 great bargain alert!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Got mine too, comical amount of clothing for so little, a big bottle of free shampoo too.

Adding up all the tags on the
    Abels my stuff was well over €200 but got for €55. Great bargin

About 300 of stuff freely delivered for 75 Euro, good times

Just put another order in...a few new bits were added so thats my forth order altogether. Added up the original cost of my other orders and they came to over €800 but i just paid €200 so a definite bargain. Absolutely delighted with everything except one pair of boots that were too small. Found the sizes to be a bit small but ordered guessing this would be the case. Thanks again op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I got delivery of my order today!!!
    I got €150 of stuff for €30 and am delighted!!!!
    I'd say the stuff is definately on the small side. I'm a size 6-8 and ordered size small and it's all a perfect fit but if you were a size 8/10 then you would want to be ordering medium I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭goodgolfer64

dont want to tempt anyone but i visited the UK site today and there are so many more deals for the both men and women....the OP link is getting scarce of 1euro hats and scarfs....tho they £1.20 hats now....far greater colour selection...and matching scarfs too among other deals....

dont want to tempt anyone but i visited the UK site today and there are so many more deals for the both men and women....the OP link is getting scarce of 1euro hats and scarfs....tho they £1.20 hats now....far greater colour selection...and matching scarfs too among other deals....

You could use Parcel Motel's northern Ireland address if the UK site doesn't deliver to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 j.l

Could anyone who bought shoes confirm whether or not the size conversion chart was correct?

I'm looking to buy a pair of women's shoes in UK size 6 (39) but the conversion chart is telling me I should be getting a UK size 7.

• Advertisement

j.l wrote: »
    Could anyone who bought shoes confirm whether or not the size conversion chart was correct?

I'm looking to buy a pair of women's shoes in UK size 6 (39) but the conversion chart is telling me I should be getting a UK size 7.

I bought shoes going by the conversion and they are too small...im a 5 /eu 38 and they are more like a 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭goodgolfer64

You could use Parcel Motel's northern Ireland address if the UK site doesn't deliver to Ireland.
    im ok im emigrated to belfast now anyways....twin addresses....saves the pennies...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Is this over or something?

Luno wrote: »
    Is this over or something?

Still on...just click on the sale section and as long as you pick the items that say buy one get one free you get the extra 50% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭chasm

viv2 wrote: »
    I bought shoes going by the conversion and they are too small...im a 5 /eu 38 and they are more like a 4.

When you did the conversion on their site, did you buy by converting size 5 or eu38? (according to their site a uk 5 is a eu37 and uk6 is 38, which anyone who wears size 5 will know is wrong!)

chasm wrote: »

When you did the conversion on their site, did you buy by converting size 5 or eu38? (according to their site a uk 5 is a eu37 and uk6 is 38, which anyone who wears size 5 will know is wrong!)

I bought a us 7 that they say is a uk 5....but its actually a uk 4.
    I should have gone for what they say the eu38 is which is a us 8.

Ill know in future to go by the eu size. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Bought a load of stuff this evening. Hope it fits.
    Though my best sea was on debenhams. S Ben Sherman jacket from 194 to 62.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

just placed an order , was unsure about the sizing though.
    I am about a 39-40 inch chest so went for large, bought all shirts and hoodies.
    Hopefully the sizing will be ok.
    Anyone buy shirts?
    How is the sizing?
    Cheers for the alert OP, a welcome bargain after a tough December/January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

sham69 wrote: »
    just placed an order , was unsure about the sizing though.
    I am about a 39-40 inch chest so went for large, bought all shirts and hoodies.
    Hopefully the sizing will be ok.
    Anyone buy shirts?
    How is the sizing?
    Cheers for the alert OP, a welcome bargain after a tough December/January.

Sizing is small IME.

Sizing is on the small side I've found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

fingers crossed they fit...

• Advertisement
Advertisement