Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breach of contract by eircom?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

According to the eircom web site:

[font=Times New Roman","serif]eircom gives you more![/font][font=Times New Roman","serif]
    Did you know that when you sign up to eircom Bundles, we'll give you free & exclusive access to some great extras including music streaming, live and exclusive premier league games and online tutorials for Leaving and Junior Cert exams[/font]

I signed up last October, but have been unable to log into My Eircom because of some technical issues eircom are having.

As I am unable to avail of these advertised services, would this constitute a breach of contract by eircom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Actually, forget that.
    It seems that I don't have to login to My Eircom to avail of these services.
    I would still like to be able to view my bill though!! In which case the login issue must be resolved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Actually, forget that.
    It seems that I don't have to login to My Eircom to avail of these services.
    I would still like to be able to view my bill though!! In which case the login issue must be resolved.

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Responded on your previous thread.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056814256/2

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Responded on your previous thread.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056814256/2

Thanks, Mark
    Cheers Mark, appreciate it.
    Not your fault, I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark