Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 keeps freezing

Options
  • 17-01-2013 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

From the title, my 360 keeps freezing up. It happened for the first time last friday night and it was working fine saturday and monday. I went back on to finish LA Noire today and it just keeps freezing early in the game, as in i cant actually leave the station without it freezing up.

Normally i turn it off and on again and it usually works but now it wont seem to work. Has anyone experienced this before? The console is about 4/5 years old and has never given me problems until now.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12 gamerguy89

ya i had this problem before and i hope i'm wrong but its about to break (red ring of death).
    mine started freezing like that, turning it on and off worked at first but eventually it just died.
    make sure its not the game tho, is it happening with other games ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

same happened to my xbox kept freezing.
    then 3 red lights when i started it up.
    good thing i fixed the red rings of death myself watching a video on youtube.
    had to buy a kit online to fix it though.
    otherwise you'll pay about 80-100 to some repair shop or more to microsoft if it's out of warranty:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

gamerguy89 wrote: »
    ya i had this problem before and i hope i'm wrong but its about to break (red ring of death).
    mine started freezing like that, turning it on and off worked at first but eventually it just died.
    make sure its not the game tho, is it happening with other games ?

Its working fine with AB brotherhood and revelations. Its only acted with LA Noire so far. So it could be the game acting up maybe?

yeah there could be a bug in the game that causes it, use to happen in fallout new vagas alot, i've never palyed that game so i dont know for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

It's always worked fine with COD. It just seems to be acting up with this so I might just leave the game for now.

Thanks for your help guys. :)

• Advertisement

no problem :-)

off topic theres a page on FB if anyone is interested in it.
    to sum it up its for all gaming and entertainment based topic community run.

like if anybodies interested ignore if not

http://www.facebook.com/CasualGamesAndStuff

Advertisement