Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Js

Options
  • 17-01-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

has anyone else been to amanda js on mercer street.Its attached to thetravelodge but I think its a different owner...its lovey little bar with open fire, very cosy .The friday evening we where there there was a happy hour cheap pints and wine ...then free finger food apparently this happens evety friday.They have a lovely function room too with its own bar and seats 60 plus ...looked at it for upcoming family doo..the staff are friendly which helps,,, and they have an al carte menu that changes everyday...worth a look I reckon. .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Haha, and you are in no way affiliated I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

jazoo wrote: »
    has anyone else been to amanda js on mercer street.Its attached to thetravelodge but I think its a different owner...its lovey little bar with open fire, very cosy .The friday evening we where there there was a happy hour cheap pints and wine ...then free finger food apparently this happens evety friday.They have a lovely function room too with its own bar and seats 60 plus ...looked at it for upcoming family doo..the staff are friendly which helps,,, and they have an al carte menu that changes everyday...worth a look I reckon. .

Thanks for the info Amanda. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

blatent shill haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Cut out the back-seat modding. Use the Report Post function in future if you have a problem.

Thread closed. Very shillish.

@OP - As you are a chef, I presume that you put together the menu yourself? You can let me know via PM.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement