Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva, where are they?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, hope this is the right thread to post this in.

I'm wondering where there are Aviva branches?

Looking to renew car insurance and I used to always go to Aviva, Naas but someone told me they're not there anymore.

Are there any branches in Dublin and if so, where?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

1 Main st,
    New Delhi,
    India.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

1 Main st,
    New Delhi,
    India.

How is this helpful?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

fussyonion wrote: »

How is this helpful?!

It's not, but if you have a problem, report it. Cuchulainn1, don't post in this thread again

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Aviva have closed all their branches. However they transferred some of their branches to One Direct, who sell for Aviva. Branch locator here: http://www.onedirect.ie/common/common_branchlocations.html

Thats the closest thing you'll get to a branch of aviva

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

There was one on Lower Baggot Street, but probably has closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Slightly off topic, but from the state of the renewal quote on motor insurance I just received from them - an increase of 104.5% using direct/website or best my broker could manage of + 73.5%, it would appear they're not too keen on remaining in the motor insurance game over here.

Max no claims bonus, no penalty points, 46 year old male - absolutely no change to my material details whatsoever, other than car and self one year older.

I've shopped around and knocked 20% off last year's Aviva premium...

...having some fun getting proof of no claims bonus letter from them though. No record of your policy sir. Not on system sir. Not by policy number or by vehicle reg number sir.

Clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Redderneck wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but from the state of the renewal quote on motor insurance I just received from them - an increase of 104.5% using direct/website or best my broker could manage of + 73.5%, it would appear they're not too keen on remaining in the motor insurance game over here.

Max no claims bonus, no penalty points, 46 year old male - absolutely no change to my material details whatsoever, other than car and self one year older.

I've shopped around and knocked 20% off last year's Aviva premium...

...having some fun getting proof of no claims bonus letter from them though. No record of your policy sir. Not on system sir. Not by policy number or by vehicle reg number sir.

Clowns.

Yep I got the run around 4 or five years ago too, told them to stick it, then had fun trying to get no claims too

21/25

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone.
    I called them today to renew my insurance and they said all their branches were closed. I had heard some were gone but I thought there were still some open.
    Ah well, suppose everything's done online or over the phone these days.

Advertisement