Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrowing a chin rest

Options
  • 17-01-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

So this is a bit of an odd request, but I need the use of some sort of a chin rest for my final year project (which involves photographing people's faces) for the next week or two. Someone suggested that med & nursing students might use that sort of thing from time to time, would this be correct? If so, would anyone have any idea how I'd go about borrowing one? Is there anyone I could contact in the health sciences building about borrowing equipment? Or have I no hope?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

no hope

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dwellondreams

Have you a particular reason for saying I've no hope? Do med students not use them or are lecturers not willing to let students from other faculties use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

If you were doing a health science course im sure it would be know problem but I think they wouldnt be too keen on giving expensive equipment out to other people from other courses but like there are very nice people in the building who might say its ok to borrow it

Advertisement