Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guerlain counter in Dublin??

Options
  • 17-01-2013 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

A friend told me that there may be a Guerlain counter in Dundrum Centre. But she wasn't very sure. Is there a Guerlain counter in Dublin? I don't recall there is one in any of the BTs, Arnotts or Debenhams.

And what do you think about their Meteorites? I heard so many rave reviews about those.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I'm sure there was Guerlain counter in Debenhams the last time I was there which was at the start of December, so it might still be there, you could phone to check?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Toast4532 wrote: »
    I'm sure there was Guerlain counter in Debenhams the last time I was there which was at the start of December, so it might still be there, you could phone to check?

Thanks! They have Guerlain on their website. Silly of me not to check before :o

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

there is one in house of fraser and the girls there are very nice, love guerlain

slowmoe wrote: »
    there is one in house of fraser and the girls there are very nice, love guerlain

Any Guerlain favourites?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Arnotts have it.

• Advertisement

Twee. wrote: »
    Arnotts have it.

Thanks! I just checked their websites as well. :o:o:o

I can visualise the location of every other brand counters' location in my head. But I can't even recall seeing Guerlain in there for the life of me. Maybe I'm getting old. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

I love their eye shadows, easy to use, great pigment, no fall out and don't crease, gorgeous packaging too, love midnight secret, amazing product!!! Their lipsticks are beautiful too and some of their fragrances are really to die for....so quite a lot i love there!!!

Thanks! I just checked their websites as well. :o:o:o

I can visualise the location of every other brand counters' location in my head. But I can't even recall seeing Guerlain in there for the life of me. Maybe I'm getting old. :)

I can't place it myself now, it's moved around. I'll be in there tomorrow, I'll have a look-see!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

slowmoe wrote: »
    I love their eye shadows, easy to use, great pigment, no fall out and don't crease, gorgeous packaging too, love midnight secret, amazing product!!! Their lipsticks are beautiful too and some of their fragrances are really to die for....so quite a lot i love there!!!
    +1 for their lipsticks absolutely beautiful and midnight secret and happyology. Ugh now i really want to get midnight secret :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

pushkii wrote: »
    +1 for their lipsticks absolutely beautiful and midnight secret and happyology. Ugh now i really want to get midnight secret :-(

Midnight secret is insane, my bf notices every single time I use it!

• Advertisement

Ok the one in Arnotts is between YSL and Origins, right of the main escalator.

Twee. wrote: »
    Ok the one in Arnotts is between YSL and Origins, right of the main escalator.

Thank you so much! You're the best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Tayla wrote: »

Midnight secret is insane, my bf notices every single time I use it!
    Really!? That's mad!! Ok must. Start. Saving!!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Hi Guys,

Sorry this is an old thread, but bumping for the same question.

I'm looking for something which Guerlain has just discontinued, all sold out online, so I need to start phoning any Guerlain counters direct and see if I can pay and they'll post for me.

Looks like Guerlain isn't on sale at Arnotts anymore - could anyone let me know which Debenhams and HOF stores they know there are Guerlain counters at, and I'll start phoning?

Many thanks for your help

*edit*

Just phoned HOF at Dundrum and they are phoning me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

They have a counter in Debenham.

I bought a lipstick which irritated my lips and I couldn't use it. It cost around 40e. I spoke to the counter manager and she was unprofessional and rude. Told me I was imagining it. NEVER will I purchase anything from there again. Not because of the product irritation, solely due to the horrendous customer service experience at this counter.

SATSUMA wrote: »
    They have a counter in Debenham.

I bought a lipstick which irritated my lips and I couldn't use it. It cost around 40e. I spoke to the counter manager and she was unprofessional and rude. Told me I was imagining it. NEVER will I purchase anything from there again. Not because of the product irritation, solely due to the horrendous customer service experience at this counter.

Make a complaint to both Debenhams and Guerlain.

Guerlain is a luxury brand, above the usual high-end mark. Part of that luxury is CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JPLmakeup

Kathleen, Guerlain is still available in store in Arnotts however it is not available online!

Advertisement