Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No insurance for a 5 Series?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Dear Liberty Insurance,

I've tried to do a quote on your website for a 1998 BMW 520i Automatic, and was quite surprised to see that I couldn't be provided with a quote.

I'm 19, 2 years named driver experience, full Irish licence.

What I don't understand is why it's not fine, since I could get a quote for a BMW 318is manual with a 140hp, and that car is much faster and more dangerous than this slow couch.

Tell me if there's any possibility to actually get a quote for this car without calling you...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Liberty Insurance: Aine

Hi Sobanek

Apologies for the delay. The cars you have selected online may have different underwriting criteria, but we'll need to look at the full quote details to be sure. Can you PM me your details? We can check this out and come back to you.

Aine

Advertisement