Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative uses of cult property after the awakening?

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Thats another difference between me and you, I couldn't give 2 f**ks whether I am 'showing myself up' or not!

so the point of your posts is what exactly?

You have no interest in correct information, you have no interest in how your posts are viewed, you clearly have no real interest in what responses are made to your posts.

So why are you wasting your valuable time here?

You just posting for ****s and giggles or some lame attempt at trolling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

To be honest you're right, I don't know a lot about pagans or atheists for that matter. Which is probably the main reason that I have zero interest in them or what they do or do not believe in. What baffles me is their preoccupation with religion seeing as they are supposedly non believers.
    "Zero interest"

Yet here you are in a forum for folks with atheist and agnostic viewpoints posting about your opinion of them. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

What baffles me is their preoccupation with religion seeing as they are supposedly non believers.

Take a look at Ireland. In education and health services you see the tentacles of the Catholic Church. Up until very recently there was massive collusion between the Irish State and the Catholic Church in detaining the likes of "fallen women" and their offspring. One only needs to look at the Magdalene Laundries to see what a toxic effect the RCC has had on this country.

I'll stop being "preoccupied" (along with many other atheists, I'd assume) with religion when it stops being preoccupied with using the State as its iron fist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

To be honest you're right, I don't know a lot about pagans or atheists for that matter. Which is probably the main reason that I have zero interest in them or what they do or do not believe in. What baffles me is their preoccupation with religion seeing as they are supposedly non believers.

"pagans" are believers. For the second time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Nodin wrote: »
    "pagans" are believers. For the second time.

What did they believe in the first time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Turtwig wrote: »
    What did they believe in the first time?

Grapes.

Advertisement