Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband - Dropping Service

• 17-01-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced problems with UPC broadband dropping over the past week? Mine has lost service 3 times that I know of since last Saturday night, hard/soft reset makes no difference. When it's down it can last minutes or hours.

Don't fancy spending the next hour or so on the phone to UPC so thought I'd look here first.

Living in Dublin 17.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

I've had it over a year and never had a service issue.

Are you connecting over wireless or cable? If wireless maybe the wireless channel needs changing?

If over cable and the lights on the modem are going off/on when it's down then you'll need to ring 1908.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Thanks for the feedback.

I connect over Wi-Fi and that is rock solid, its the lights on the modem that's the problem and it looks like it could need a service call :(

1908 it is so.

Advertisement