Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Decent Hardworking Man Driven Out Of Ballybeg By Thugs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

old gregg wrote: »
    ffs the only person going on about taking the law into their own hands around here is you. Get a grown up to explain it to you and stop taking this personally.

But you said the community should stand up against these scum, is that not taking the law into their own hands? i think you need to read of your own posts before you go spouting things off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

S28382 wrote: »
    But you said the community should stand up against these scum, is that not taking the law into their own hands? i think you need to read of your own posts before you go spouting things off.

No you are mistaken. I never said anything about taking the law into their own hands. Never. I think you've seized on the concept of a community standing together, misunderstood it completely and run with a ridiculous fantasy.

If you can quote anywhere where I've suggested the community taking the law into their own hands then do so. Otherwise gtfo and grow up.

old gregg wrote: »
    No you are mistaken. I never said anything about taking the law into their own hands. Never. I think you've seized on the concept of a community standing together, misunderstood it completely and run with a ridiculous fantasy.

If you can quote anywhere where I've suggested the community taking the law into their own hands then do so. Otherwise gtfo and grow up.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Good ol St Pauls i went there myself :) and the laps of the school during break time :D

Ah the laps around the school and you had to walk one way. I remember they wouldn't allow us to wear denim coats.

But it was a good school all the same. I wonder whats it like now.

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Ah the laps around the school and you had to walk one way. I remember they wouldn't allow us to wear denim coats.

But it was a good school all the same. I wonder whats it like now.

Yeah the famous one way system it was always fun if you went against it or if you were at the front of the crowd you would would stop walking and it would hold the whole place up :D Did they really not allow ye to were denim coats? thats a mad rule, we were never allowed wear tracksuit ends i used to hate wearing the school pants it was horrible.

Id say its not the same as it used to be my nephew is going there and he said the principal is really strict. Mr Russell was firm enough and Mr Hartry was sound although it did help that he knew my dad.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Yeah the famous one way system it was always fun if you went against it or if you were at the front of the crowd you would would stop walking and it would hold the whole place up :D Did they really not allow ye to were denim coats? thats a mad rule, we were never allowed wear tracksuit ends i used to hate wearing the school pants it was horrible.

Id say its not the same as it used to be my nephew is going there and he said the principal is really strict. Mr Russell was firm enough and Mr Hartry was sound although it did help that he knew my dad.:D

Yep you could not wear denim coats, you had to take it off before you entered the school. It was very strict when I was there under mr Russell. If you were a lad, no earrings or mad hair styles, same for the girls accept they could have ear rings but not the dangly ones. Full uniform at all times, black or brown shoes, no runners either.

Advertisement