Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing clothing from the US, help needed.

Options
  • 17-01-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I am in negotiations with a US firm regarding importing their products to Ireland.

I would like to speak with a member on here that has experience with importing goods from the US, questions would be about how to import system works, taxes etc..

I have been studying the revenue.ie site for a few days now but need help, import step by step guide in laymans terms basically.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

importing from outside the EU is generally the same. Contact this boards member and he will be able to give you advice and help you out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=222187.

But first search posts about importing, duty and VAT and china and you will unearth a mine of background information and useful advice.

cheers

Peter

Advertisement