Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BO2 Rewards Campers

• 17-01-2013 9:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭

So here I am rushing like fearcrads and it seems I've been put on the bad side of lag compensation again for the foreseeable future. So, with this trusty kit, here is a campers dream set up.

What you'll need.

*2 Class Slots (One for long and short range depending on whatever map you're playing on). The only thing you'll need to change is your gun. I recommend a Remington for short range. For some reason Treyarch thinks it's hilarious that when you see a Remington you're already dead so f*ck it....
    Next, you'll need some long range LMG or something for the bigger maps.

Now, the rest stays the same in both classes....

1. Shield. Plant this down at a window or a door or something and hide behind it with your Remington or LMG out.
    2. Before you plant down your shield and continue with your hard camping. Throw down a Trophy System so those damn grenades and whatnot don't upset your camping style.
    3. Remember to bring along Claymores to protect those nuisance doors behind you. Wouldn't want somebody walking in and ruining your camping experience.
    4. Throw on Scavenge to refill your claymores and trophy system.
    5. What you'll ideally want to contribute nicely to your hard camping will be a UAV, a Guardian and a Sentry Gun. You should have these pretty easy.
    6. Perk wise, you'll need Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Hardline. To get those, you'll need Perk 1 Greed as a Wildcard as well as Overkill as a Wildcard to carry a primary weapon in addition to your shield.

Now just throw these bad boys up, sit in a corner behind your shield, ADS and pick up all the scavenge stuff from the poor defenseless f*ckers that happen to come your way. In no time, you'll have a fortress up with all the claymores and soon you'll have countless guardians and sentry turrets too. Happy days!

Sick to death with Treyarchs ****...Imma play like this to piss the f*ck out of people until Treyarch sorts their game out and levels the playing field. With this, your K/D ratio will shoot up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

This is the least camper friendly COD game ever, in the video you posted it's more the people running in over and over I'd be critical of. Leave him alone and nothing will happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

nothing can be done about the french , everyone knows they naturally get sucked into corners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Liam O wrote: »
    This is the least camper friendly COD game ever, in the video you posted it's more the people running in over and over I'd be critical of. Leave him alone and nothing will happen.

It was when it first came out with the constant uavs, but of course they had to change it so people could camp. Every cod game is camper friendly.

Claymores
    Shock charges
    Bouncing Bettys
    Trophy systems

None of the above should be in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It was when it first came out with the constant uavs, but of course they had to change it so people could camp. Every cod game is camper friendly.

Claymores
    Shock charges
    Bouncing Bettys
    Trophy systems

None of the above should be in the game.
    You don't have flak jacket/engineer/tac mask equipped? The problem with previous games was there was very little you could do to cover all the bases to avoid the motion sensors and camera crap that they had but in this you can have 5 perks along with an attachment or grenades so it's quite easy to have a couple of classes that cover most bases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

EMP grenade surely would expose this tactic? All he would have is his shield (with no HUD) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Liam O wrote: »
    You don't have flak jacket/engineer/tac mask equipped? The problem with previous games was there was very little you could do to cover all the bases to avoid the motion sensors and camera crap that they had but in this you can have 5 perks along with an attachment or grenades so it's quite easy to have a couple of classes that cover most bases.

There was a counter to motion sensors and the camera spike too. The stuff just shouldn't be in the game as it just encourages camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

I don't get this obsession COD players have with other people camping. It's a game with numerous legitimate strategies and ways of playing it, camping being one. It's not cheating. I prefer to rush and rarely camp, but only because I find it so boring, not because of some perceived moral high ground. What treyarch have done with the points system has given people less reason to camp and more reason to play the objective, more than in any other COD, so if someone is camping, find a way to kill them and dry your eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

EMP 'nades solve that instantly and will rack you up lots of nice points. I've always got a class ready to go with 'em slotted if I feel the need to clear out people trying to hunker down somewhere.

Advertisement