Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

function room?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

well,

looking for pub with q function room for communion in may. prob have buffet etc and 50plus people anyways. im aware p grimes has one but small and the wander inn have bigger one. just wondering is there any others that i aint aware of that any1 knows off???? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

What about one of the GAA clubs? Mount Sion or Roanmore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Upstairs in three Shippes?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Think I seen a sign up in Norris's bar recently saying that the function room could be got for free. Other places charge to book their rooms.

Nobody charges for a function room.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Deisedarren

Nobody charges for a function room.

Waterford crystal sports centre has a function hall and bar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Most places give the room itself free these days, be a bit crazy not to in fairness.

Have you considered Oskars?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Downstairs at the Forum. Great room and they have a kitchen for food if you want. Perfect for small or large groups.

Waterford crystal sports centre has a function hall and bar.

Good for them. Do they charge for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Deisedarren

Good for them. Do they charge for it?

I don't think they do

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

the edmund rice centre is €10 a hour, its heated nicely, they have tea coffee facility (€1 per person) they have a service for food and such. They also have free parking at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭amber69

well,

looking for pub with q function room for communion in may. prob have buffet etc and 50plus people anyways. im aware p grimes has one but small and the wander inn have bigger one. just wondering is there any others that i aint aware of that any1 knows off???? cheers

Showboat.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Showboat charge 100€ for room

Advertisement