Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" HD TV wanted

Options
  • 17-01-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My g/f is looking for a tv for her apartment. Nothing fancy needed. Ideally I'd like it to be 32", a reasonably decent brand and HD. Saorview would be ideal but, as I understand it, once it has an MP4 tuner it will be compatible anyway?

Bricks and mortar would be preferable but if there's something particularly good online, so be it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Power City have this Samsung model which appears to tick a lot of boxes. The same model is €60 dearer in Argos.

There would be cheaper models in Argos and Power City. There was a 32"Bush going for €250 in Argos but as their website is currently being updated for launch of new catalogue it may have changed price by tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

brophs wrote: »
    Hi,

My g/f is looking for a tv for her apartment. Nothing fancy needed. Ideally I'd like it to be 32", a reasonably decent brand and HD. Saorview would be ideal but, as I understand it, once it has an MP4 tuner it will be compatible anyway?

Bricks and mortar would be preferable but if there's something particularly good online, so be it.

Thanks.
    HARVEYNORMAN HAVE GOOD VALUE ON FINLUX AND LG 32" WORTH CHECKING. THINK FROM MEMORY IT WAS 269

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Xtravision have a sale on tv's atm,nothing mentioned on their website but they have posters up in their stores.

Tesco have a 40" Sony Bravia for €349 if that floats your boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

muffler wrote: »
    Power City have this Samsung model which appears to tick a lot of boxes. The same model is €60 dearer in Argos.

There would be cheaper models in Argos and Power City. There was a 32"Bush going for €250 in Argos but as their website is currently being updated for launch of new catalogue it may have changed price by tomorrow
    I have it at home. Nice set:)

Advertisement