Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dishwasher tablets

Options
  • 17-01-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭

anyone aware of any good offers for a decent brand for larger boxes-72's etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Don't know if they are any good but 8c each is really good

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=259627668

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Tesco have packs of Fairy 3 in 1, 51 in a pack for €8.45 supposed to be half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Ended up buying 5 packs of 13 for e6.45 in deals. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

euroshop have packs of sun for €1.50, im not sure of the quantity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

finish tablets in euro 2 fro 1.50 think theres 12 in a pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 vdelaney27

Dunnes powder is brill i wouldn't use anything else lasts ages only about 4/5 euro this is coming from somebody who wouldnt use nothing else but the best of brands !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Finish tablets (15 pack) for 1 euro 50 cents in Eurogiant Shops.

They do a very good job of cleaning the plates and cuttlery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco want 7 euro 60 cents for 39 pack.

So which store would you buy them from? eh??:eek::mad::pac::D?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

vdelaney27 wrote: »
    Dunnes powder is brill i wouldn't use anything else lasts ages only about 4/5 euro this is coming from somebody who wouldnt use nothing else but the best of brands !!

+1 Yep Dunnes dishwasher powder is the best value folks. It's €5 for 3kg, I use 20g per wash, that's 150 washes per pack, so about 3 cent per wash. As Vdelaney27 says its works brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

thanks for all the suggestions. paddys 15 for €1.50 will be my next port of call:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement