Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 300

Options
  • 18-01-2013 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

bought this today and it is ok but I didnt realise there is no flash to the 5mp camera which is a deal breaker for me

i now want the nokia E5

I have taken the 300 out the box is it too late to get a refund tomorrow /swap for the e5 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

e5 is a pretty old phone now, you'd be best go for a smart phone at this stage, you should be able to pick up an ok android for the same price. The shop does not have to take it back and may refuse. It all really depends on the shop, do a bit more research on phones before you go back tomorrow, if you want a keyboard like the e5, the samsung chat is probably worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

thanks

E5 is going for 150e has the 5mp camera and the flash which is really all Im needing

would use the phone a little for email and internet and listening to music but nothing really else

is the 300 any good? Im finding the scrolling was terrible as well, having said that if it had the flash I would have been happy enough

Advertisement