Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Respect for OldNotWIse for pointing this out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Advice and advise. People seem incapable of picking the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

Comedy central adverts for Live at the Apollo. It's like they never end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Respect for OldNotWIse for pointing this out.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Dostoevsky

1) People who, when you're in a tour with a guide, keep rabbiting on as if they are experts and refuse to allow the actual tour guide to speak uninterrupted and enlighten us with facts.

2) People who do precisely the same when you're a student in a class and they keep trying to show off to the extent that they impede the ability of the person who is giving the course to teach it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

What gave you the right to put up your hand and stop me in your stupid fuckin high-vis jacket? Nothing behind me for an age but you chose now to let that 4 wheel-drive with a digger on the trailer out on the road!
    You're only a fuckin lackey with a helmet for a brain. Is your name Noddy or something with those dopey boots?

Only fucking thing important you'll ever get to do in life is clean someone's manhole you scrawny pillock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

Road markings that are messed up because someone drove over them while they were still wet. I drive past a load of them on my way to work every day... Kills me.

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    You're only a fuckin lackey with a helmet for a brain. Is your name Noddy or something with those dopey boots?

Only fucking thing important you'll ever get to do in life is clean someone's manhole you scrawny pillock.

People who act all high and mighty and think they are worth more than everyone else. They have a job to do. Get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,693 ✭✭✭Corvo

People who act all high and mighty and think they are worth more than everyone else. They have a job to do. Get over yourself.

People who take my username!

I AM THE REAL CORVO!

Well this is awkward. Care for a Tyvian brandy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,693 ✭✭✭Corvo

<Blinks out of thread>

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

The fucking twitches I get at night when I'm giving up smoking. Big fucking full body twitches that wake me up when I'm half asleep. Going back on the smokes. Blacken my lungs the fuck up.

People who think assume they know all the facts before opening their gob.

Know it alls who never listen.

I read the statement. The guy was doing his job and you call him worthless basically. I wouldnt give a **** if the pope was driving your car they were doing their job.

Listen again. You don't know the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Dostoevsky

People who assume you're wealthy because you're "white", and treat you wrongly because of that assumption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I hate when people don't give all the facts. :pac:

I hate it when others piggy back my ramblings in search of thanks.

This builder has the whole town held up the last week even though there are Gardai directing traffic 40 yards up the road from him.

What gave you the right to put up your hand and stop me in your stupid fuckin high-vis jacket?
    Would you prefer that tractors with heavy loads just pulled on to the road? People have died because of that. What he is doing increases safety and reduces road deaths. Visibility in a tractor is surprisingly limited.
    Nothing behind me for an age but you chose now to let that 4 wheel-drive with a digger on the trailer out on the road!
    Could he see that? What was the situation? I don't have all the facts because you're not giving them. It has to come out some time and its best when there is little or no traffic. How long had he waited before you came along? How many had he let by?

And then you take of on this litany of abuse like a petulant child. Grow up. Delays happen. What have you done thats so great for us all?

Incessant thanks whores.

On ignore, you don't like my rants, don't read them.

• Advertisement

'Hip to waste ratio'. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭simonsays1

3-People shoveling food into them. o dear God. Stop please
    2-Speaking with your mouth full! Christ

1-To top it all off- yawning aloud!
    I think I could set myself on fire during these moments!!

Why are things so bad for some more then others?
    Are we all reminded of people we dislike?

Incessant thanks whores.

On ignore, you don't like my rants, don't read them.

I see that attitude isnt just for the road then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

When you have a really vivid dream (any sort of dream, get yer minds out of the gutter :pac:) and still feel angry/sad/guilty/irritated/awkward about it when you wake up. Hate spending half a day being angry at someone for something they didn't actually do :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

When you have a really vivid dream (any sort of dream, get yer minds out of the gutter :pac:) and still feel angry/sad/guilty/irritated/awkward about it when you wake up. Hate spending half a day being angry at someone for something they didn't actually do :p

Just woke with a start there myself! Hate waking up really suddenly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

low and behold.

Lo. Lo. FFS it's lo!!!

Stop getting Bond wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Or when someone is p1ssed with you for something you "did" in their dream... My OH does this, and when I try to defend myself she says "well you must have done something to make me have that dream in the first place" :mad: Oh the injustice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Or when someone is p1ssed with you for something you "did" in their dream... My OH does this, and when I try to defend myself she says "well you must have done something to make me have that dream in the first place" :mad: Oh the injustice...

If anyone said that crap to me they'd be kicked out. Couldn't listen the that, not even once :L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

OldNotWIse wrote: »

Apparently people in our dream are different facets of the dreamers personality. So she did it to herself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Apparently people in our dream are different facets of the dreamers personality. So she did it to herself!

Really? I guess I'm just incredibly sexy then…

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement