Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

I work out on the road driving a good bit so use public "facilities" frequently

It really annoys me.. the amount of people who don't seem capable of pissing into the toilet and then flushing the damn thing when their done!
    Constantly seeing toilets covered in piss and not flushed... its disgusting and hugely widespread..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Getting into my car on a cold morning and only to realise i need to stop to get diesel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭J Bourke

When the coat hangers get crossed up in the wardrobe and you end up with a clusterfúck of entanglement :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

People who blow their nose REALLY loudly, what is stuck up their noses exactly??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

people in the office not shutting down their computers at the end of the day and leaving them on all night / weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

people in the office not shutting down their computers at the end of the day and leaving them on all night / weekend
    Oops may head back into work so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Badly folded newspapers get on my wick in a big way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

People leaving the office on a half-day, or finishing early, who shut down Windows on FULL VOLUME just to rub our noses in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

People who invert the pringles tube to get pringles instead of reaching in and hence mixing up and mashing all the pringles inside :mad:

People who grab food off my plate when I'm eating :mad:

People who don't indicate on roundabouts :mad:

People who take an age to move off at traffic lights :mad:

People who mumble :mad:

People who poke me in the side :mad:

People who interrupt me :mad:

People who think speeding and breaking the speed limit are the same thing :mad:

People who are nosey :mad:

People who lock one side of a double swinging door .... there is a special cell reserved in the bleakest languishing of prisons for people like this :mad:

Reaches for blood pressure medication :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Reaches for blood pressure medication :P

While you're at it, that post looks like it needs to be vaccinated for measles! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

People who poke me in the side :mad:
    I hate that, too... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

1ZRed wrote: »
    Dean09 changed his name and avatar! :(

:D:D

Yeah it's weird!
    I had been threatening to change it for ages and just got bored the other day and did it.
    I'm contemplating changing it back though! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Those ****ing grannies and middle-agers who have this "I NEED TO GET ON THE BUS FIRST" mentality. They lash up in front of everyone eager as f**k to get on.

"OH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TEN MINUTES YOU ONLY JUST ARRIVED"
    "COME ON LITTLE JACINTA PUSH YOUR WAY THROUGH"

Then they don't even wait to let other people off and the driver has to stop them.

Relax. We're all going to fit on the f**king bus.

20 years of travelling with Dublin Bus. These sorts of rants need to be released from time to time.
    And that amazing feeling when the driver holds our his hand and shouts wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

People who when stalled in traffic leave their foot on the brake pedal

Red lights glaring. Use the bloody hand brake!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Breaking the yolk whilst making poached eggs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Order a takeaway

Delivery guy arrives in the estate

Rings me and asks me to go to the carpark and meet him

I have my own door in an estate, it's not like an apartment block

What am I paying 1.40 in delivery charge for so :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 craggle

Olly Murs. Everything about him annoys me but I have particular dislike for that song that starts with ' my name is olly'. Puts me in a rage everytime i hear it

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrsnesbit!

When you are in a changing room trying on clothes and the curtains are short and too narrow, no matter which way you adjust them... people are always going to have a quick glance in..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,391 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

In my job they complain if you turn off your computer. They use the idle cpu power of the workstations to help with network maintenance and code deployments. Those bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Akrasia wrote: »
    In my job they complain if you turn off your computer. They use the idle cpu power of the workstations to help with network maintenance and code deployments. Those bastards

I think the other guy was talking about computers being left on all night/weekend for no good reason. Not everywhere does code deployments.

Thing that annoys me is people who think that screensavers are there to save energy. What the hell do you think is powering those 3D pipes, bloody fairy dust?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

People who pace up and down at bus stops, the bus isn't going to come any quicker with you pacing back and forth, F**king sit down or stand still.

After you have painted a wall or door, you tell people the paint is wet, yet they still touch it to check themselves and get paint on their hands, and look at you like it's your fault. Thick c**ts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Gorgeous People that know they are gorgeous and are all stuck up about it aswell as people that think they are the business when actually they are proper mingers and you wanna slap the head off them for being shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

The way that the news is EXACTLY the same on all radio stations. They all read out the same news headlines, no matter which station you're listening to. Can just ONE news reporter just stop being a lazy copying git and actually investigate their own news and come up with a few different items to report?

It's not "news" when you're all reporting the exact same thing every hour.

REALLY irritates me.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

The way, on analogue watches and clocks, that the second hand doesn't land exactly on the little marker.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

People who use double negatives, eg "she did not say she wasnt doing it". Noticed alot of boardsies do it and it p$sses me right off, makes me feel stupid for trying to understand a sentence. Yes I know, I may just be stupid in general, but please people speak simply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Trying to find shampoo in a girls shower. Between 10 bottles of conditioner and multiple tubes of face masks, it's surprisingly difficult.

I actually nearly gave up after looking for 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Parent and child parking spaces, and the smug parents who weep and wail when they don't get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

People who don't read threads and just jump in and shat out the first thought that comes to mind.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2056858369&query=roundabouts

And yes I realise the irony that other people have said they hate people who don't read threads.

Add irony to my list.

And Alanis.
    Cnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Those simple maths problems that involve multiplying by 0, and some of the people getting them wrong manage to get into college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

alot and noone are not words!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement