Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

The little bit of marmalade/jam in the jar that turns to liquid and sits on top of the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Smoking outside the school gate and do not put it out when the children come out. Some of the children passing your fag may have asthma. The longest length of time you will be standing there is 10 minutes.

Also the "it's so easy for you brigade". It annoys me when someone says it's so easy for you to give up smoking/biting your nails. It's no more easy for me than it is for anyone else, I'm surprised when some of these people remember me smoking as I have never smoked outside the school gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Also the "it's so easy for you brigade". It annoys me when someone says it's so easy for you to give up smoking/biting your nails. It's no more easy for me than it is for anyone else, I'm surprised when some of these people remember me smoking as I have never smoked outside the school gate.[/QUOTE]

Next time you have wine with dinner, keep the bottle and fill with water ( or wine if you like) and bring it to the school, when they light up, produce said wine bottle and offer a swig..............don't forget to mention its your first of the day before getting car to drive the kiddies home:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

People that pronounce 'specific' as 'pacific'.

Aaaargggghhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

People that pronounce 'specific' as 'pacific'.

Aaaargggghhhhh

People who cant pronounce (or rather, refuse to properly pronounce - because it is just laziness) "ions" at the end of a word. So they say "millons" or "millins"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    People who cant pronounce (or rather, refuse to properly pronounce - because it is just laziness) "ions" at the end of a word. So they say "millons" or "millins"

Sounds like my secondary school math teacher from Kerry :D

Billons, onons, scallons, lazy bastards

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Sounds like my secondary school math teacher from Kerry :D

My best friend said the teacher they had for bio always referred to "millins and millins of sperm" when doing human biology lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

That one piece of hair that tickles my face AFTER I've put my hair into a ponytail. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

When people ask "Whats wrong with you?", or comment "Youre in bad form today!" for absolutely no reason. Im in bad ****ing form after this alright!!
    WHADDA YA WANT? FOR ME TO COME BACK FLIPPING INTO ****ING WORK TELLING JOKES AND PLAYING THE UKE****INLELE!!!!!!

• Advertisement

When people ask "Whats wrong with you?", or comment "Youre in bad form today!" for absolutely no reason. Im in bad ****ing form after this alright!!
    WHADDA YA WANT? FOR ME TO COME BACK FLIPPING INTO ****ING WORK TELLING JOKES AND PLAYING THE UKE****INLELE!!!!!!

you don't work in a funeral parlour by any chance ?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Nucular.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Stepping on a snail. Oh god, the horror! :(

Hate that, what do they want - a fuucking dancing bear?

wolfmoon87 wrote: »

Did it this morning. There were millons (:pac:) on the path though, so he sacrificed himself so that I may avoid his brethren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

Cccccrrruuuunnnnccccchhhhhhhhhhh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Well there is no harm in having a positive disposition,

But I will offer you advice on dealing with life,
    Its ups and its downs,
    Its troubles and its strifes,
    Now I'm sure you've had times when you've felt down or angry,
    Wanted to lash out, punch a wall and be manly,
    But the question I pose now will offer you a plan B,
    And maybe some peace and quiet for your friends and family,
    How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood,
    And then just be.. in.. a good mood?
    That's all I have to say because it's a straight up fact,
    You control your emotions it's as simple as that"

The guilt...there's nothing you can do to save them after that :( Happens me whenever I take the dog out in the dark to pee, especially after a few drinks...

people with a crap poem for every occasion

Khannie wrote: »
    Nucular.

It's alright, I'm wearing my aluminum suit! :D

Aluminuminuminum... :pac:

• Advertisement

Its ups and its downs,

This post put me in a really bad mood.

Trivial thing that annoys me: chocolate box psychology.

Well there is no harm in having a positive disposition

*looks at username*

OK...

Khannie wrote: »
    Did it this morning. There were millons (:pac:) on the path though, so he sacrificed himself so that I may avoid his brethren.

I often pick up snails that are on the path and put them in on the grass, in the hopes that they wont get squashed :rolleyes: Looks a bit weird, there goes yer wan with the OCD who has to bend down every 30 seconds. They probably curse me for it, "goddamn b1tch, took me 6 hours to get there and I'm fuucking well back where I started!" hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its ups and its downs,

Ugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

I often pick up snails that are on the path and put them in on the grass, in the hopes that they wont get squashed :rolleyes: Looks a bit weird, there goes yer wan with the OCD who has to bend down every 30 seconds. They probably curse me for it, "goddamn b1tch, took me 6 hours to get there and I'm fuucking well back where I started!" hahaha

I catch snails in my back garden and throw them up and over the back wall to hear them shatter on the other side. F*ckers have destroyed my hostas for the last time :pac:

I catch snails in my back garden and throw them up and over the back wall to hear them shatter on the other side. F*ckers have destroyed my hostas for the last time :pac:

:eek: Hell awaits.

krudler wrote: »
    Ugh...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

:pac:

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, then fuuck him, cos you are a mile away, and you have his shoes....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

****barrrrf********

• Advertisement

Aglomerado wrote: »
    ****barrrrf********

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching

:P pfffft!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement