Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching

:P pfffft!

Oh stop!

Huuuuuuuurrrrlllll!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching

:P pfffft!

This is turning in to a ucking hallmark advert:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    This is turning in to a ucking hallmark advert:cool:

It's getting so bad I'm worried I might get diabetes. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Well there is no harm in having a positive disposition,

But I will offer you advice on dealing with life,
    Its ups and its downs,
    Its troubles and its strifes,
    Now I'm sure you've had times when you've felt down or angry,
    Wanted to lash out, punch a wall and be manly,
    But the question I pose now will offer you a plan B,
    And maybe some peace and quiet for your friends and family,
    How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood,
    And then just be.. in.. a good mood?
    That's all I have to say because it's a straight up fact,
    You control your emotions it's as simple as that"
    I have a positive disposition. Thats the freakin problem. being asked "why are you in such bad form' when im in good form puts me in bad form!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

You're feeling great on particular day , fresh , just showered , well dressed , not tired for a change and have just given yourself a little pat on the back ,the along comes someone who says "you're looking really tired today "!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Khannie wrote: »
    :eek: Hell awaits.

Great tune....:pac:

Oops69 wrote: »
    You're feeling great on particular day , fresh , just showered , well dressed , not tired for a change and have just given yourself a little pat on the back ,the along comes someone who says "you're looking really tired today "!

Response: "And you sir, look like a bucket of **** and are twice as smelly"

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Other people's cats. :mad:

As if it wasn't bad enough that they are constantly slinking around the garden, one of them left a dead rabbit on the driveway this morning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Ice Storm wrote: »

As if it wasn't bad enough that they are constantly slinking around the garden, one of them left a dead rabbit on the driveway this morning. :(

Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

The way Cher Llyod makes ridiculous faces when she sings. She's like a Tesco Value Cheryl Cole. Does she have some kind of twitch or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Stepping on a snail. Oh god, the horror! :(

Reminds me of the time my freind was showing me their collection of precious baby African giant snails. I asked if I could hold one, they agreed and when I picked one up by the shell it shattered between my fingers.
    The owner didnt notice so I put it back in its box while humming "dum de dum"
    Often wonder if the little delicate fecker survived!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Ice Storm wrote: »

Hey, take it as a compliment, puss thinks you need fattening up and is giving you a free meal:D All I've ever got from mine are dead rodents, then again, I need to loose a few pounds:(

Hey, take it as a compliment, puss thinks you need fattening up and is giving you a free meal:D All I've ever got from mine are dead rodents, then again, I need to loose a few pounds:(

Mine are just about able to catch flies and daddy longlegs :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Reminds me of the time my freind was showing me their collection of precious baby African giant snails. I asked if I could hold one, they agreed and when I picked one up by the shell it shattered between my fingers.
    The owner didnt notice so I put it back in its box while humming "dum de dum"
    Often wonder if the little delicate fecker survived!

They certainly weren't joking about the 'giant' bit anyway, you'd trip over one of them before you'd squash it! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Mine are just about able to catch flies and daddy longlegs :pac:
    Ours don't even bother with insects so we often end up having to straddle them while reaching up with a pint glass and an old envelope to try and catch a daddy longlegs, while they just ignore us or give the 'what' look:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

People who get right up in your face when they're talking to you so that they're literally breathing on you. Personal fcuking space. Chick I know does this 24/7, doesn't even test the water to see if you're interested in actually engaging in conversation with her, just comes right up and launches into some idle chit-chat crap whilst I'm there slowly edging the fcuk away from her.

Trying to turn the gibberish scribblings I wrote down at a meeting I wasn't even paying attention at into minutes. Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

People who spread themselves and their sh*t the width of the escalator and hold up people who want to get by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Models and and skinny celebrities who talk about their need to diet or detox because they are such "chocoholics" who just eat fast food and junk all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Sounds like my secondary school math teacher from Kerry :D

*Maths, in this country we use the correct term for this subject which is "maths".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

:pac:

When life gives you lemons, you better hope it gives you water and sugar too cos otherwise that lemonade is gonna taste like shit.

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    *Maths, in this country we use the correct term for this subject which is "maths".

Ooooh, very posh.

In fairness, most people in this country would probably say "Mats"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I really don't give a shìt tbh.

Everyone I've ever talked to in the last 36 years has understood I meant mathematics. The last thing I need are English lessons from an Internet grammar pedant.

Yes, that was trivial, but very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Ooooh, very posh.

In fairness, most people in this country would probably say "Mats"

That's another annoyance, what is wrong with people in this country that they can't pronounce their th's?

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I really don't give a shìt tbh.

Everyone I've ever talked to in the last 36 years has understood I meant mathematics. The last thing I need are English lessons from an Internet grammar pedant.

Yes, that was trivial, but very annoying.

Are you ok Czarcasm? :pac:

Know what would be a great idea for a thread? Big issues that dont really bother you that much! I know there are loads I can think of...shameful right?

That's another annoyance, what is wrong with people in this country that they can't pronounce their th's?

Most can, we just don't bodder our balls to it, in order to annoy people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I walked about 10 steps yesterday from the car to the house. Went upstairs and sat on my bed, turned the laptop on. I was sitting with one foot under my bum.

I could smell something funny, stood up and looked at my shoes. Dog poop. So now it was all over the house, on the back of my jeans and all over my bed.

So people who dont pick up after their dogs when they crap right outside my house! It was my birthday too! And the runners were new!!!

It's called Hiberno-English. It's a dialect :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

"Lighting a candle for you!"

Unless the electricity is cut on a dark night, that will not make any fecking difference...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement