Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

OK...trying to keep up here, but enlightenment on the dangleberry of which you speak would be much appreciated kind poster :D

Polite way to put it would be like , yano when you were younger and played with Mála and sometimes when you rolled it around on the ground you got bits of hair stuck in it? well....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Polite way to put it would be like , yano when you were younger and played with mala and sometimes when you rolled it around on the ground you got bits of hair stuck in it? well....
    FFS is that what it's called???????? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

FFS is that what it's called???????? :eek:

Sorry....meant to add - thank you kindly!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

People.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

What's been really getting on my tits lately is google images, they don't load up straight away like they used but you get an eye watering blurry version for ten seconds while the real thing shows up, And even then sometimes it's a "click here to see more" magic picture. Goddamit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

people at atms who look like they've never seen one - and then take our their card....

and why aren't there fast and slow lanes in supermarket aisles, I don't mean checkouts, just those of us who know what we want can whizz round tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

I'm at the local spar and decide to treat myself to a nice bar of chocolate , while I'm at the counter deciding on what chocolate delight I will decide on, in no ones way and there's no other customers waiting in line , the till assistant keeps going "next plizz" despite my ignoring him completely wrecking my choosing buzz, relax you ****head !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

By the same token, cashiers asking you what you want the second you walk into a empty shop. When I know exactly what I want then I'll approach you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Billy86 wrote: »
    I usually dab it with bog roll for a sec after... my body's got a nasty habit of making me thing I'm done when there's a good 20% left. This trick tends to entice whatever is left in there to come out for some reason - sometimes round two has been even bigger than round one. It's like some kind of bodily conspiracy.
    Do some kegel excercises. You can do them anywhere. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

amtc wrote: »
    people at atms who look like they've never seen one - and then take our their card....

and why aren't there fast and slow lanes in supermarket aisles, I don't mean checkouts, just those of us who know what we want can whizz round tesco
    For the same reason the overtaking lane is always full of as$holes. People who are actually slow think they are fast and clog it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Men who apologise for their language in front of me (or other females) in an attempt to be gentlemanly.

I couldn't give two ****s if you curse!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Men who apologise for their language in front of me (or other females) in an attempt to be gentlemanly.

But what about your delicate female sensibilities , are you not most scandalised by foul utterances .
    Mr D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oops69 wrote: »
    But what about your delicate female sensibilities , are you not most scandalised by foul utterances .
    Mr D'Arcy

They can get over themselves, I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Joaquin223

The new lucozade ads, blatant rip off of the old spice ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Joaquin223 wrote: »
    The new lucozade ads, blatant rip off of the old spice ones!

Whats that you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Finding a certain product you like and then not being able to find it ever again.
    I bought a bottle of Lucozade Caribbean Crush in Tesco last week and it was gorgeous.
    Think I can find it anywhere now? :mad:
    Also when companies get rid of products you like.

I usually find that it's women who do that, just before they roar at the kids to "STOP FÚCKING SWEARING!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Christmas ads in October why..so early?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

The term cosplaying, ffs it's just dressing up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

For me Those Garda Checkpoint Facebook Pages are quite annoying, the fact that they are far more popular than the Crimewatch pages also grinds my gears

In hindsight this isnt really trivial but I have typed it so its being posted.

qwerty93 wrote: »
    For me Those Garda Checkpoint Facebook Pages are quite annoying, the fact that they are far more popular than the Crimewatch pages also grinds my gears

In hindsight this isnt really trivial but I have typed it so its being posted.
    But looking at the checkpoint page IS crime prevention. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

But looking at the checkpoint page IS crime prevention. ;)

Haha I suppose statistically the crimes will be lowered!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Billy de Bollix

Bo**ox ar*e ti*s wa*k c*nt ....Ahhhhh! !! Please marry me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    What's been really getting on my tits lately is google images, they don't load up straight away like they used but you get an eye watering blurry version for ten seconds while the real thing shows up, And even then sometimes it's a "click here to see more" magic picture. Goddamit.

I find the standard of a lot of Google's stuff has dropped off in the last few months. New google maps is temperamental and unreliable, images slow to load as you said, glitches in the latest version of chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I hate it when I Google a random product, and then adverts for that very same product start popping up on every website I click on...kinda creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    I hate it when I Google a random product, and then adverts for that very same product start popping up on every website I click on...kinda creepy.

Adblock Plus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Ads for panty liners annoy me. Jesus, they aren't making enough money out of us 1 week out of every month, they have to imply that there's something wrong with just wearing knickers. Knickers are fine, not wearing any knickers is fine;) Fcuk off with your freaking panty liners.

• Advertisement

bloody panty liners.

:/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement