Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

When you are absolutely convinced you put something somewhere, there is no question in your mind of where you put it. You go to get it, and it's not there, and you can't find it no matter where you look! *washes bin juice off hands* *still doesn't find it* :mad:

Edit: Actually a more annoying one, grown adults who call their parents Mummy and Daddy.

Adblock Plus
    & clear cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Is Adblock plus safe/legit?

Sorry if that's a noob question, I'm not that tech savvy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I'm going to add a new one although it's not often Doc gets annoyed two days in a row.

People who don't keep their dogs on a leash when going for a walk and the crosseyed bastard goes for your recovering sick puppy who is on a leash.

Grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

VERY trivial - but when water from the shower somehow gets into the lid part of shampoo bottles and then said water leaks everywhere when you move the bottle or put it in a bag for the gym :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Billy de Bollix

Going to bed and lying there wondering if you locked the back door and the car....20 mins later finally fighting the lazy ba$tard
    Gene, you get up run down the stairs in your underpants and find out OFF COURSE YOU LOCKED THE SHAGGIN THINGS! And then retreat up the stairs like a gob****e selling yourself things like...well its better to be safe than sorry or this would have been the very night blah blah blah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

VERY trivial - but when water from the shower somehow gets into the lid part of shampoo bottles and then said water leaks everywhere when you move the bottle or put it in a bag for the gym :mad:

This makes me want to burn the house down, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

When men pee directly into the toilet water! The feckin noise of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Should they aim for the seat instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Whenever I visit my parents and my boyf (or my Dad) use the toilet, we can all hear them "going" because the kitchen is directly below the bathroom.

They're obviously aiming directly at the water and the noise is so loud.
    We take to talking extra loud to cover our embarrassment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

When my ma separates my teabags. This is a two bag house and when she does it, I have to either separate them all or throw the individual one out :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

burping.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

Neon flashing Pharmacy signs that are left switched on after the pharmacy has closed.

I got trolled by 3 of them tonight while driving around as sick as a flight to Lourdes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Seriously, you can hear it from rooms away.

But the boodluhboodluhboodlehboodleh noise does still make me giggle for some reason, so I don't mind.

S'pose it's better than hearing *plop*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

hiccups

hiccups

Got the hiccups in the pub the other night and NOTHING would shift 'em.
    My tried and tested method of a teaspoon of vinegar wasn't an option as there was no way in feck I was asking for a sachet of vinegar in a pub.

• Advertisement

Hate whenever there's sweets of biscuits in the office, and someone eats the last one in the box and closes the box and leaves it there instead of throwing it in the bin :mad:

Hate whenever there's sweets of biscuits in the office, and someone eats the last one in the box and closes the box and leaves it there instead of throwing it in the bin :mad:

I hate when you go to get one of the last biscuits in a pack, bite it and it's soft :mad:

fussyonion wrote: »
    Got the hiccups in the pub the other night and NOTHING would shift 'em.
    My tried and tested method of a teaspoon of vinegar wasn't an option as there was no way in feck I was asking for a sachet of vinegar in a pub.

You could have ordered chips....if they sell them in a pub (never been in a real Irish pub so I don't know).

I hate when you go to someone's house, see a tin of Roses, feel your saliva glands getting started, open tin and find it's a sewing kit :mad:
    (Peter Kay mentioned this but it's so true and it's happened)

You could have ordered chips....if they sell them in a pub (never been in a real Irish pub so I don't know).

I COULD have ordered chips! Dammit, never thought of that, on the way home would have been nice, but no it wouldn't have been in the pub..our pubs aren't that fancy yet.

You've never been in an Irish pub?!
    Are you in Canada or Ireland?!

I COULD have ordered chips! Dammit, never thought of that, on the way home would have been nice, but no it wouldn't have been in the pub..our pubs aren't that fancy yet.

She's in Canada I think, and so does she mean crisps?? :)

Canada....I'm a Canadian wanting to move to Ireland.

I meant chips.....french fries over here.

Canada....I'm a Canadian wanting to move to Ireland.

A real Canadian person! I LOVE Canada!
    What part of Canada?

I have friends in Canada!

Are ya moving here? When?

Not a stalker, I swear.

• Advertisement

The woman knows our lingo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement