Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Girls who are obese and wear revealing clothes..... your not beautiful you're unhealthly fat.

If you "like" them 100 times on FB they are beautiful! :)
    Hate those FB things "like if you think curvy is beautiful" - er...sorry those women are just fat. They are not beautiful just because they are fat, no more than skinny women are beautiful just because they are skinny - the very thing they are trying to fight against, and they are guilty of it themselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Rasheed wrote: »
    Speaking about style, when did rosary beads become an accessory for fellas? I noticed it so much recently.

That trend has been around a coulple of years now -

Celebrities wearing rosary beads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

The fact that I can't score any higher than 46% at Solitaire.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Girls who are obese and wear revealing clothes..... your not beautiful you're unhealthly fat.

Girls who are not fat who say "Oh I'm a big fat pig". My missus and her sister are always at it. Does my head in because neither of them are remotely overweight.

The other day I got a dreaded "Tell me what woman that we see today has the same body shape as me". There is no f**king right answer to that.

If you say a skinny girl then you get "You're just saying that because you think I'm fat. We both know I'm not that skinny." You say anyone else and it's "So you do think I'm a big fat pig."

So I refused to play and ended up in the doghouse anyway.

If men were prettier, I'd definitely be gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    If you "like" them 100 times on FB they are beautiful!

and the amount of liars they hang around

"YA LUK GR8 HUN! XxXxX"

• Advertisement

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Girls who are not fat who say "Oh I'm a big fat pig". My missus and her sister are always at it. Does my head in because neither of them are remotely overweight.

The other day I got a dreaded "Tell me what woman that we see today has the same body shape as me". There is no f**king right answer to that.

If you say a skinny girl then you get "You're just saying that because you think I'm fat. We both know I'm not that skinny." You say anyone else and it's "So you do think I'm a big fat pig."

So I refused to play and ended up in the doghouse anyway.

If men were prettier, I'd definitely be gay.

Its a no win situation

Like being asked by a scumbag "what are ya lookin at?" No right answer there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Q. Do these jeans make my ass look big?
    A. No, chocolate cake is what makes your ass look big

Dials 999, ambulance please............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

the following annoys me - the words guys , banter , the way super has over taken the word really , super heavy. super difficult , que someone saying - I'm super sad guy for you , we're only having the banter .

I think I can see into the future :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭RedFormanFITA

Solitaire. Why does it say you can win every game? Like a f**k, I can never get past 16% fookin per cent. It just keeps dealing out red or black cards all the time for me.

Anyone who works for Bus Eireann, the attitude is something else.

Female receptionist's who think it is more important to have her nails looking good after filing them down than looking at or talking to the person who is waiting patiently at reception.

Women who wear high heels all the time, don't get me wrong ladies, they are sexy, but the fookin noise they make, that would do my head in, if I had to listen to that from 9am till 5pm everyday of the week.

People handing out leaflets at events and insist you HAVE to take one.

Fast food joint employees who fill your mail box with leaflets containing nothing but s**te.

Estate agents who try and pass of rat traps and dumps as acceptable accommodation. Oh but we'll get the cleaners in before you move in, oh you will, will you? How come they haven't been in here since the last person left? Tossers. And wearing a suit and tie makes you look like Arthur Daly.

Managers Specials. Are we supposed to feel grateful? F**k off, you couldn't shift this gear and you were forced to sell it at a reduced price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

People who post things on FB who havent a notion on the subject

Junkies ..... (more annoyed at the government for not scooping them up and putting them on an island and bombing the bejesus out of said island)

People on FB who post vague messages. You're all saps!

Going to see a comdian and they have a guitar.

People who dont find Alan Partridge funny.

Getting harassed by a sales assistant when i enter a store. I dont need help, if I do i'll ask.

When i need help in a store and there's no Sales assistant around.

Hangovers when you have 2 or 3 pints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Czarcasm wrote: »
    That trend has been around a coulple of years now -

Celebrities wearing rosary beads

A celebrity trend that should be left to celebrities and not by lads in their twenties in an aul mans pub on a Friday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

and the amount of liars they hang around

"YA LUK GR8 HUN! XxXxX"

Thats female-speak for "I love standing beside you because you're fat and it makes me look better and increases my chances of finding a mate. You are absolutely zero threat to me. Zero." :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Rasheed wrote: »
    Speaking about style, when did rosary beads become an accessory for fellas? I noticed it so much recently.

I've noticed this in tattoo form. That is, lads getting inked with a depiction of a pair of clasped hands in prayer with rosary beads.

Have you seen my mate? 5ft 2in, 140kgs, humpy back, bald, one eye, severe halitosis, extreme wind problem, very bad BO. I, on the other hand look great.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I've noticed this in tattoo form. That is, lads getting inked with a depiction of a pair of clasped hands in prayer with rosary beads.

AKA Arseholes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Passengers on flights who get up & saunter about with that cushion thing still attached to their necks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Omackeral wrote: »

It's a popular motif amongst the Mexican gangsta set :pac:

You mean Ballymun knackers yeah?

Welcome back.

• Advertisement

You mean Ballymun knackers yeah?

Nah, they probably just saw it on Miami Ink or some such nonsense.

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Welcome back.

Cheers :pac:

Nah, they probably just saw it on Miami Ink or some such nonsense.

Most likely a la Breaking Bad

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Dubchild

My dog Toby, he is a little piss ant around the kitchen. Would a nappy fit his yorkie ass? :D

I see that gobsheen O'Healey-Rae is due back on TV ...............Ucksake!!

Not sure if I said it before, but when his aul Fellas was once asked who he actually represented, he replied " I represents the sort of people in Ireland what ates der dinner in the middle of the day"

A wise person once said "we get the politicians we deserve"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Dubchild wrote: »
    My dog Toby, he is a little piss ant around the kitchen. Would a nappy fit his yorkie ass? :D

You can get dog nappies specifically designed for your dog -

http://www.dog-nappy.co.uk/default.asp

Some of those photos are priceless :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Homeland, and getting caught casting an eye on a delectable derrier a few mins ago

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Homeland, and getting caught casting an eye on a delectable derrier a few mins ago

Rookie :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

People clapping when the plane they are on lands.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement