Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    And they will always sing"Willie McBride" all 87 fuucking verses

Scum, Sub-human scum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I love my dog, I really do but he's losing his coat and it's driving me fcuking mad. I even got him groomed, spending more than I would on my own hair, and no improvement. It's bloody everywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Super stressed finishing off assignment here but had to run onto Boards as this just happened and its fuucking annoying (and trivial)

People who say "frickin'" - man up and damn well say fuuck, for frickins sake!

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    People who say "frickin'" - man up and damn well say fuuck, for frickins sake!

Oh God so true. Either curse properly or don't at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Rasheed wrote: »
    Oh God so true. Either curse properly or don't at all.

Well flip that I say...............

• Advertisement

Well flip that I say...............

Fup that......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

What's with all the cussing?

Billy86 wrote: »
    What's with all the cussing?

THATS IT!! I AM TELLING THE MAN................YOU CAN ALL FUP OFF, YA SHOWER OF BAXTARDING GRASSHOLES

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Imagine how different this board would be if Father Ted had never existed.

People's "joke bank" would be emptied by about 50%. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

When you eat a crisp thinking there's one more left but there isn't and you didn't get to enjoy the real last one properly.

• Advertisement

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Imagine how different this board would be if Father Ted had never existed.

People's "joke bank" would be emptied by about 50%. :-)

I though it was obvious I was quoting from Father Ted....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    People who use long words to sound intelligent.

Alliteration annoys me too.

In my experience, Americans are mad for this.
    If you disagree with a point, they repeat the same point using bigger words, therefore making it more convincing (in their heads only).

How would these saps feel if roles were reversed and I strolled in with my ipod docking station, playing hardcore dance music at full blast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

what did you expect him to do...buy it a drink?

gramar wrote: »

"Aaaaah, that's Bass"

Cheque please:D

gramar wrote: »

Id expect him not to bring it in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

krudler wrote: »
    or people in pubs who shush others so someone can let out some dreary song about shpuds and the english, and it's not even a proper music session, fcuk off.

We were in a pub last week listening to trad music, my boyfriends friend plays in the band. One guy starts playing duelling banjos on the flute, microphone and all...and some old bat was shushing the whole pub. Theres speakers all around the pub, we can hear him loud and clear!!

It was a really loud annoying shush, one that instantly infuriates you, and she was staring at people with beady eyes and her f*cking finger on her lip like a teacher!!

I was delighted when she fell over at last orders. :cool:

Oh, and then she asks me why I drink Kopparberg through a straw, it seems pointless and stupid. I drink it through a f*cking straw because I have sensitive teeth and its not as nice without the ice!!! Mind yer bleedin' business. Starting drinking double vodkas then just to deal with her sitting beside me.

Phew, that felt good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

mauzo! wrote: »
    I was delighted when she fell over at last orders. :cool:

I actually feel bad for laughing at that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

When the sausages won't stay in the position I want them in the frying pan grrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

It annoys me when I am in public and someone does something that I know others would object to and I think of people on here. Particularly when on the bus I think of Oldnotwise. Then I remember I need to get a life and I feel sad. Then the annoyance follows the sadness.
    And yes I realise the irony in making this statement here!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Spongers that would live in one of your ears and set the other one out in flats. I used to have a full car to and from work. One in particular got on my tits and there was no real reason why he couldn't have a car, but why bark when you have a dog eh! One night there was only the two of us and this guy pulled out in front of me and I had to jam on. My free-loading passenger asked me if we had hit him and if he (free loader) had been injured could he then claim my insurance. He was back on the bus after that.

The aul bitch in front of me in Aldi on Saturday. I think she got a heads up about WW3 (the war, not that wrestling ****e) breaking out, I think her bill was 200+ (at least it felt that way), she just beat me to checkout, and I have only four items, do you think she let me go in front? not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

The aul bitch in front of me in Aldi on Saturday. I think she got a heads up about WW3 (the war, not that wrestling ****e) breaking out, I think her bill was 200+ (at least it felt that way), she just beat me to checkout, and I have only four items, do you think she let me go in front? not a chance.

Ah i would have let you in front.Hate people like that.

Always makes me think of Me,Myself and Irene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Overeating. It was Mr Pumpkinseeds birthday at the weekend so we grazed our way through the weekend like happy piggys at a trough, feel disgusted with myself now:(, just not enough to stop myself grazing my way through our weekend in Dublin this week for the Depeche Mode concert:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Overeating. It was Mr Pumpkinseeds birthday at the weekend so we grazed our way through the weekend like happy piggys at a trough, feel disgusted with myself now:(, just not enough to stop myself grazing my way through our weekend in Dublin this week for the Depeche Mode concert:D

:eek:

Fcuking seething with envy right about now! Damn ya Pumpkinseeds ya lucky so and so! :mad:

Trivial thing that annoys me? When I'm reminded of 80's classics like this and curse myself for having forgotten them-

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

Gargle.

Not the drink, the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

daveyeh wrote: »
    Gargle.

Not the drink, the word.

No word of a lie, I was thinking the same thing not half an hour ago.

Was it this thread title that did it? Government to set min price on gargle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Something like this happened to me in aldi. All the tills had people standing there with their trolleys emptied and I was just standing their with a 39cent pack of tomatoes. They really need a 10 items or less checkout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement