Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I feel guilty now for this people post after kunst's showing me the error of my ways*, but here goes anyway -

People nowadays with smartphones but have no idea what they actually do besides making and taking calls and text messages. If you spend €500 on a phone, or even if you get it for "free" on a two year contract commitment...

For god's sake learn how to use the damn thing instead of needing to ask people for directions. There's a sat nav app on them that didn't take me two minutes to punch into the guys phone and tell him follow the route.

*Not a single fcuk was given, and no people were harmed in the making of this post.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Mentioned before - the crap bank machines in convenience stores that ask for your PIN, ask how much you want displaying options including 20, 40, etc, think about it, then tell you it's only got €50 notes in it and you've to start all over again.

People who regularly comment on what I'm having for lunch; oh you're having chips today, when did you last have them...
    Is it your business? NO. F*** OFF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Mentioned before - the crap bank machines in convenience stores that ask for your PIN, ask how much you want displaying options including 20, 40, etc, think about it, then tell you it's only got €50 notes in it and you've to start all over again.

People who regularly comment on what I'm having for lunch; oh you're having chips today, when did you last have them...
    Is it your business? NO. F*** OFF.

The weight watcher gals are maddening in this regard. Constantly commenting on and poking around your food. "Whats that? bread? Oh I couldnt possibly - I'm off bread!" :confused: (Clearly not working for them, note to self: eat more bread, if this is what not eating bread does to you). Can't bring a bag of chips in either, they go a bit hysterical. Chips? Chips?!!!! Chaaaaaaaps?!!!!! You're so boooooool! OOOOh I'd love a chip. Chipchipchipchip!!!! fuuck off :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    The weight watcher gals are maddening in this regard. Constantly commenting on and poking around your food. "Whats that? bread? Oh I couldnt possibly - I'm off bread!" :confused: (Clearly not working for them, note to self: eat more bread, if this is what not eating bread does to you). Can't bring a bag of chips in either, they go a bit hysterical. Chips? Chips?!!!! Chaaaaaaaps?!!!!! You're so boooooool! OOOOh I'd love a chip. Chipchipchipchip!!!! fuuck off :eek:[/QUOT

People who eat chips on buses

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

eisenberg1 wrote: »

People who eat chips on buses

They always smell gorgeous then when I get them they just dont live up to the hype.

• Advertisement

The weight watcher gals are maddening in this regard. Constantly commenting on and poking around your food. "Whats that? bread? Oh I couldnt possibly - I'm off bread!" :confused: (Clearly not working for them, note to self: eat more bread, if this is what not eating bread does to you). Can't bring a bag of chips in either, they go a bit hysterical. Chips? Chips?!!!! Chaaaaaaaps?!!!!! You're so boooooool! OOOOh I'd love a chip. Chipchipchipchip!!!! fuuck off :eek:

:D Worked in an office like this about 10 years ago. All i heard every lunch time was "How many points are in that?"; A MILLION, nom nom nom!

Burst out laughing at this, could just imagine, they sound worse than the "Are you eating that?" crowd...

Feckin' Gillian McKeith types! :mad:

That reminds me - dead leg when you're doing the crossword in the paper on the porcelain throne, bastard! :(

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Burst out laughing at this, could just imagine, they sound worse than the "Are you eating that?" crowd...

Feckin' Gillian McKeith types! :mad:

That reminds me - dead leg when you're doing the crossword in the paper on the porcelain throne, bastard! :(

Three down ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

...Feckin' Gillian McKeith types! :mad:...

Is that that awful bloody woman who seems to be obsessed with people's excrement? In a more civilised age she'd be in a padded cell. Now her twitterings are on the furken television. I'd love to kill her twice, slowly. :mad:

jimgoose wrote: »
    Is that that awful bloody woman who seems to be obsessed with people's excrement? In a more civilised age she'd be in a padded cell. Now her twitterings are on the furken television. I'd love to kill her twice, slowly. :mad:

Take her out and literally be shot with balls of her own shìte! :pac:

Just out of curiosity anyway, I did indeed Google "Crossword Puzzle Toilet Paper"...

6jpgzL.jpg

Who the hell would buy used toilet paper?

Gillian McKeith types I suppose :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

jimgoose wrote: »

theres an old meme of herself and Nigella Lawson, have yourself a quick google there..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Gokei wrote: »
    theres an old meme of herself and Nigella Lawson, have yourself a quick google there..

Yeah, seen it. 'Tis true for an old mate of mine, he says "Eat well, and blow health out yer ass. Bon appétit!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Dopes that stay on the overtaking lane on a motorway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Majorly pi**ed off here. Just watched someone make a cup of tea and throw the tea bag straight into my sink instead of the bin that is 5 steps to the left.......*resisting urge to say wtf like?*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

I would say it to them!

Im calling them names in my head instead.....its relieving the stress of it! :-D

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Im calling them names in my head instead.....its relieving the stress of it! :-D

Tea baggin bastards:D

Ya sink staining f*cker ya :-D

:D Worked in an office like this about 10 years ago. All i heard every lunch time was "How many points are in that?"; A MILLION, nom nom nom!

Ah, now they talk about sins, only...they're not "sins" - they are..."syns" because, you know...people who dont eat bread are too coooool to spell a word the right way...fuuckers :(

Sounds like some weird sex move :P

• Advertisement

As soon as I posted I thought that...............mind you, it would make the tea break more interesting:D

Ah, now they talk about sins, only...they're not "sins" - they are..."syns" because, you know...people who dont eat bread are too coooool to spell a word the right way...fuuckers :(

Dafuq?!

NSFW and I may have turned off the joke detector here but: www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabag :pac:

Dafuq?!

NSFW and I may have turned off the joke detector here but: www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabag :pac:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That'll be the sound of shattered innocence in the background :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Dafuq?!

I really wish I hadn't read 3.1!!

That'll be the sound of shattered innocence in the background :D

well gone.... :D

Dafuq?!

you wont get those teabags in Aldi:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

you wont get those teabags in Aldi:)

Sure you will, if you ask the right person!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

simply............Portfolio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 gerrymtec

old fag hag women,, that thinking she has done a great job rasing her children because there getting full benifits and dole,,,,,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement