Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

May have mentioned this before but people who say, "I'll tell you" at the start of a sentence... :mad: Fuuck off!!!! I'kll fuucking tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

And then I turned around and I said and then she turned around and she said...

turning turning ever turning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

bluewolf wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Driving to work this morning, a woman trying to cross the road, looks up and down SEES me approaching, and walks out in front of the car, which was too close for her to do what she did, I had to brake, guy behind nearly hits me. she probably noticed the steam rising from the top of my head, so she turns and gives me a little smile and a thank you wave.....

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Driving to work this morning, a woman trying to cross the road, looks up and down SEES me approaching, and walks out in front of the car, which was too close for her to do what she did, I had to brake, guy behind nearly hits me. she probably noticed the steam rising from the top of my head, so she turns and gives me a little smile and a thank you wave.....

batch! :P

• Advertisement

and he was like and she was like and I was like and everything was just like totes amazeballs, like just...totes. Yah.

Bang bang.

Polly-Annas. Give me a grumpy fuucker anyday but a PollyAnna? No. Their incessant twirpy parping on about the weather and sure yeah that's the thing and you know, aren't we lucky all the same to have a job? And I made these beuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful little twee cupcakes at the weekend and I'm crotcheting cardigans now for the orphans and then going to buy Mam a new kettle in Arnotts at lunch, ya...ya...tut tut...I know, thanks be to God. Oh sure aren't we blessed ya...yaaa......and sure didnt we have a great summer? Oh the evenings are getting a real cut now and sure not long now til Christmas and then it will be Easter..drone...drone...drone....:rolleyes:

...higher and fuucking higher and higher...they're only two decibels away from actual mania the lot of them, pure certified craziness beneath their pink icing exteriors... with their cupcakes and knitting and reading groups and being together enough to bulk cook and freeze individual portions and actually using phonebooks and circling shows with a proper "biro" in the RTE Guide and just...urrrrrgh feck off!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Few anger issues there??

Few anger issues there??
    You think? :(

...higher and fuucking higher and higher...they're only two decibels away from actual mania the lot of them, pure certified craziness beneath their pink icing exteriors... with their cupcakes and knitting and reading groups and being together enough to bulk cook and freeze individual portions and actually using phonebooks and circling shows with a proper "biro" in the RTE Guide and just...urrrrrgh feck off!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Deep, deep breaths and think of a calm, blue ocean;)

These people are not real.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

jimgoose wrote: »
    New "words" made up by illiterate braying asses on the Internet, that then find themselves added to the likes of the Oxford English Dictionary, itself no doubt run by illiterate braying asses these days. The likes of "selfie". Well here's a thing - how about I drive my boot a mile up your fuckan hole-ie?? :mad::mad::mad: :D

There were two rich kid girls on the tv yesterday talking about a party and described it as epicendary. They went on to explain that it's a mix of both epic and legendary.

Seeing as you have your arse kicking boots on there Jim Goose you can drive your boot up their holes too while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

gramar wrote: »
    There were two rich kid girls on the tv yesterday talking about a party and described it as epicendary. They went on to explain that it's a mix of both epic and legendary.

Seeing as you have your arse kicking boots on there Jim Goose you can drive your boot up their holes too while you're at it.

That just sounds vaguely flammable.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

gramar wrote: »

<Goose trots back about ten yards, turns, hawks a loogie on the ground, takes a run and hoofs mightily, ROG-style. WHOMMPPPP!!!>

Done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Polly-Annas. Give me a grumpy fuucker anyday but a PollyAnna? No. Their incessant twirpy parping on about the weather and sure yeah that's the thing and you know, aren't we lucky all the same to have a job? And I made these beuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful little twee cupcakes at the weekend and I'm crotcheting cardigans now for the orphans and then going to buy Mam a new kettle in Arnotts at lunch, ya...ya...tut tut...I know, thanks be to God. Oh sure aren't we blessed ya...yaaa......and sure didnt we have a great summer? Oh the evenings are getting a real cut now and sure not long now til Christmas and then it will be Easter..drone...drone...drone....:rolleyes:

...higher and fuucking higher and higher...they're only two decibels away from actual mania the lot of them, pure certified craziness beneath their pink icing exteriors... with their cupcakes and knitting and reading groups and being together enough to bulk cook and freeze individual portions and actually using phonebooks and circling shows with a proper "biro" in the RTE Guide and just...urrrrrgh feck off!!:mad:

See post# 8054.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

Pitta breads causing near first degree burns* when being taken from the toaster, as the 1000 degree hot air* escapes the only single pin-pricked size hole, and just happens to point straight into the palm of your hand. Even a zen budhist would have to curse it!

* slight exaggerations may be included

Another thing bugs the **** out of me. Young wans who are constantly fiddling at their hair as the speak, it looks like a bad case of nits, maybe something to do with dodgy stensions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

Pitta breads causing near first degree burns* when being taken from the toaster, as the 1000 degree hot air* escapes the only single pin-pricked size hole, and just happens to point straight into the palm of your hand. Even a zen budhist would have to curse it!

* slight exaggerations may be included

Ooh or if you have something covered with clingfilm/a plate in the microwave and aren't as careful as bejesus removing it. Scald city.

When you are peeling a foil lid off a new jar of coffee and it doesn't come clean away :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

When you squeeze some ketchup out of a bottle (or someone else does it for you) onto your plate / burger etc... and it wasn't shaken, and it's a mix of tomato sauce and watery mess!

gah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

When people owe you money and you have to chase after them to get it back

• Advertisement

When I owe people money and they chase me to get it back, one outfit in particular will have to wait 20 years for all of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

SV wrote: »
    On that people who go to the gym and make out what they're doing is insanely hard. A man monster in there the other day roaring at the top so his lungs with every squat, he was squatting the bar on its own. Sweet Jesus!

It annoys me that I can't lift 10kilos without my arms going even wobblier.
    I don't blame the smokers at all for having their break, the bit that annoys me is that I don't get a little break too!
    I follow smokers out for some air. It's your right so use it.

What he said - when I smoked my closest colleague used come out for a smoke break with me, even though he hated smoking. He'd just stand up wind, and chat away. We didn't feel guilty, he didn't feel hard done by, win all around.
    Mars Bar wrote: »
    Getting an itch someplace you can't scratch coz you're driving

I'll top that with having your underwire poking into you while your male boss talks to you for 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

People stealing your posts on boards...
    That's twice that's happened me now, where someone has posted the exact same as me 3/4 pages later

Please explain underwire.........................Boss talking to you and the underwire is poking into you, sounds a bit iffy.

People stealing your posts on boards...
    That's twice that's happened me now, where someone has posted the exact same as me 3/4 pages later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Please explain underwire.........................Boss talking to you and the underwire is poking into you, sounds a bit iffy.

You know, underwire, wit de bras n dat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Tightwads in a shared house who can't be bothered to buy toilet roll, I've just bought the last two four packs, feck off! I'm not buying the next one for a few days anyway. Even worse the flatmate who keeps their bog roll in the room but uses everyone else's :mad:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Tightwads in a shared house who can't be bothered to buy toilet roll, I've just bought the last two four packs, feck off! I'm not buying the next one for a few days anyway. Even worse the flatmate who keeps their bog roll in the room but uses everyone else's :mad:

I hope its not the cheap stuff, that Chuck Norris toilet roll.....takes no **** from nobody:D

When it takes you ten minutes to send an email because people keep interrupting you to say hello/goodbye

• Advertisement

Sudden shooting pains that floor you and then just fuucking disappear...leaving you thinking what the hell was that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement