Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Logie-1

People on the beach with unleashed dogs 5hitting all over the place. Then the feckers spot you and come charging towards you barking and showing their teeth, you look at the owners and they are grinning from ear to ear saying "don't worry, they are only playing"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

people who drive around without a care in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Ah, come on now, a subaru impreza wrx.

In your dreams, how's the search for a punto coming along, and it would take more than foglights to make a Zafira cool.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭on the river

MadsL wrote: »
    In your dreams, how's the search for a punto coming along, and it would take more than foglights to make a Zafira cool.

Go to other thead your input is needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

MadsL wrote: »

Inspector clouseau , Search for a punto? , Zafira for family, impreza for fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Do sandwich shops have an exemption from the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act in calling Dairygold "Butter"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

WTF?

What? They're practically in every nightclub now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

So its distasteful to you to see a barman who likes a bet and a curry chip on the way home. Or a multi-millionaire publican who owns the bookies beside the pub (always the smartest bet).
    But you're right - the guy you saw doing this was probably just a government minister or some dipstick TD. Should be shot.

I said people who have never worked. Spending money they didnt earn.
    I like a few pints and s curry chip myself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Yes, I believe it's called the "I can't believe it's not..." :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Rubberneckers...just keep your head down and keep driving ya shower of nosey gob****es!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

People who pick stuff up in a shop, walk around with it, then just abandon it when they decide not to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

food waste

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭Choochtown

Poor urinal etiquette.

The Rules:

If there are 3 urinals and they are all free when you enter the public convenience, you go to one of the end ones.

If you arrive and one of the end ones is being used you use the other end one.

I would love to think my work colleague who likes to stare at other mens' knobs is reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

People with dogs that don't pick up the dog sh1te after them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

People who don't know the words please and thank you!

People using the toilets and not washing their hands afterwards... disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

New Home wrote: »
    People using the toilets and not washing their hands afterwards... disgusting.

Or worse, the ones who go straight to the dryer..

Eeeeeewhhhhhh!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

padma wrote: »
    Wasters around Dublin 4 and along the south county dublin dart route who never worked a day in their life driving around in bmw x5's getting their nails done and shopping,

Why does this piss you off? Though they may have inherited (or married) their way into that money, they do at least spread it around through the economy, don't they?

• Advertisement

(ewww, Zen throws up into his own mouth a little!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Banjoxed wrote: »
    Do sandwich shops have an exemption from the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act in calling Dairygold "Butter"?

Never get buhhur when getting a sambo. It's nearly always margerine.

vicwatson wrote: »
    People with dogs that don't pick up the dog sh1te after them

To be fair, nobody's dog picks up their own sh*te!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Me?

OP's that are just a blatant lie so the the OP can set their agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

Dirty bast@rds that spit in the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭4th horsemen

People driving on the motorway under the speed limit in the fast lane making me drive slow cause they won't pull into the left lane,
    then when they do they speed up as I go to pass them!!!! That Annoys the s..t out of me.
    and just bad driving without care to others on the rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Uneducated scum who get massive compensation claims while the rest of us have to work for a living.
    My town is full of these types as im sure everywhere in Ireland is.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    "Iss-ewe" :mad: Issue for fuuck sake. IH-SHOE!!!

Secks-u-al

(Sexual)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Inspector clouseau , Search for a punto? , Zafira for family, impreza for fun.

Funny how you never mentioned in the Motors that you own a wrx. Any pics? Like with you holding a sign inside the wrx that says SCOOP 64. I'll pay €20 to SSF! for such a pic :D Best go find someone with a WRX.

Can you tell I frankly don't believe you.. SPOOFER 64 .;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Uneducated scum who get massive compensation claims while the rest of us have to work for a living.
    My town is full of these types as im sure everywhere in Ireland is.

They're merely the symptom.

The cause is the lawyers and judges who set these laws in place, from their fireside desk in their candle lit homestead on Queen Elizabeth lane, just down from the steamtrain station next to the toffee shope just across from the candlestick makers.
    Basing todays laws on the case of Mr Turpinton-Plumsfeld who caught his umbrella on a fence and upended himself while disembarking his horse carriage in 1872.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement