Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

"friends" that only talk to you when things are good. As soon as the shyt hits the fan they're like rats on a sinking ship. They say that you know who your true friends are in times of crisis, well to go by that logic, that leaves me with no friends and you know what, fu.ck the loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

People who type 'Murica. Everytime I see someone using it, I feel like I'm being lectured at by some neckbeard whose understanding of world affairs comes from watching the Borat film.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

The list is endless with me!!! A few examples...
    My other half always insists on visiting her family members after a long day of work, sometimes we might not even get dinner as she says ah sure the parents/sisters etc will do us something for us to eat, which is an inconvenience to them also, and we are always home late!!! Such an effort to get up the next morning!!!

I hate when people interfere or try to make decisions for myself or others and they think it is fine.

Have loads more frustrations I could vent out!
    Feel free to share yours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Naggers

Festy wrote: »
    Naggers

I know that feeling to well!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Alan Hughes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

People who can't see how hot Twink is when she is domineering

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

People who phone my house after 10.

I absolutely hate it when people park there vehicles onto footpaths, not only onto the edge but the whole footpath and you have to walk around onto the road,
    the footpath is for pedestrians and I'm such its illegal to park on footpaths and a danger to others!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

The recent infestation of Scumbag + Geordie Shore culture

• Advertisement

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    The recent infestation of Scumbag + Geordie Shore culture

Ah but ya have to love to hate them-think Joey Essex!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Daqster

iguy wrote: »
    My other half always insists on visiting her family

I hate when people interfere or try to make decisions for myself or others and they think it is fine.

Hhhmm :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

iguy wrote: »
    The list is endless with me!!! A few examples...
    My other half always insists on visiting her family members after a long day of work, sometimes we might not even get dinner as she says ah sure the parents/sisters etc will do us something for us to eat, which is an inconvenience to them also, and we are always home late!!! Such an effort to get up the next morning!!!

Have loads more frustrations I could vent out!
    Feel free to share yours!

Why don't you just let her go on her own?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

1. Really loud people who dominate conversations and only talk about themselves
    2. People who type lol incessantly
    3. what the fcuk is it with all the selfies - jebus - out on Sat night (rarely do) and the amount of t*ts taking selfies and posing - damn you instagram
    4. Duckface - christ I hate the duckface
    5. People who are too f**king lazy to blow their noses and sniffle
    6. People who can't stop clearing their throats - concept of taking a sip of water is alien to them
    7. That STUPID ad about toilet paper and the whiny 'Emma' coming from yer man...
    8. People who quote 'my head hurts' 'my brain hurts after reading that'. Stop it - come up with something new

Must check my online period tracker for an update. The heat outside is unbearable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The other day, using my laptop in a public place, and a guy comes up asks "any chance I could borrow your laptop, I need to check the share prices in Barclays bank"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

People who use the term 'first world problems'. I always picture them as stroppy teens. Jesus, the arrogance of implying that if you aren't a famine victim then you aren't entitled to have a moan about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

People who use the term 'first world problems'. I always picture them as stroppy teens. Jesus, the arrogance of implying that if you aren't a famine victim then you aren't entitled to have a moan about anything.

#FWP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

The heating system in my building. It was on most of the summer and now in the freezing cold it has been turned off. Maintenance are not contactable at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

I hate when cleaning staff start invading a cinema screen during the credits making ya feel the need to leave. This is especially annoying for comic book films which often have a teaser beyond the credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Stupid super glue :( only ever manages to stick my fingers together :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭RedFormanFITA

deise08 wrote: »
    Stupid super glue :( only ever manages to stick my fingers together :(

Fookin spraymount adhesive. It's like glue, pepper spray and poison gas all in one handy container. And I'm sure if you punctured it, it would probably flatten half the houses within a kilometer of where you live.:eek:

'Thought' misspelled as 'taught'. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Candie wrote: »
    'Thought' misspelled as 'taught'. :(

/looks at avatar

Funnily enough, whenever I see it, I always read it in my mind as 'I tawt I taw a puddy tat'...

cantdecide wrote: »
    /looks at avatar

Funnily enough, whenever I see it, I always read it in my mind as 'I tawt I taw a puddy tat'...

You did! You did see a puddy tat!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Candie wrote: »
    You did! You did see a puddy tat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Advertisements using "real customers" (who you know damn well are paid actors!)

Even worse are some of the scripts, like this one from an advertisement for sex toys -

"What blew me away was the customer service..."

I'll bet they did :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Black jelly beans : someone bought me a pick and mix tub of jelly beans , I'm left with five black jelly beans I'm scared to eat, there's just something not right about them , am I a jelly bean racist ?

Also , those ones with weird flavours like 'turkey and ham dinner " should be made illegal .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭RedFormanFITA

Oops69 wrote: »
    Black jelly beans : someone bought me a pick and mix tub of jelly beans , I'm left with five black jelly beans I'm scared to eat, there's just something not right about them , am I a jelly bean racist ?

Also , those ones with weird flavours like 'turkey and ham dinner " should be made illegal .

Cherry Cola, it sucked to high heaven.

Mulled wine, now my teeth are starting to rot, it is so sickly sweet, thanks for nothing, humbug.

Your third Christmas mince pie that makes you feel very weird halfways through eating it, it's kinda like wanting to throw up and the grim reaper touching you.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

My wife asking me to make her a cup of tea/coffee, then only drinking a bit of it, and leaving it on the table.

Bonus trivial rage points if she reheats it in the microwave later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

osarusan wrote: »
    My wife asking me to make her a cup of tea/coffee, then only drinking a bit of it, and leaving it on the table.

Bonus trivial rage points if she reheats it in the microwave later.

Husband? 😳

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement