Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

People who drive at 40 mph on the N17 or any N road and think they're driving safely or economically. Yer NOT!!!!!
    Fukin eejits!
    Pull in on the hard shoulder for a few minutes & let off the 21 or so cars that are piled up behind you!
    The sooner they bring in penalty points for slow driving the better!!!

Sacramento wrote: »
    Someone that's breathing with a whistling sound coming from their nose.

Matt Cooper is a f**ker for this. Listening to the Last Word and I hear a whistling. Think it's my car, turn off the radio and the sound is gone. Turn it back on, and there it is, his nose whistling. F**k you Matt, f**k you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    Matt Cooper is a f**ker for this. Listening to the Last Word and I hear a whistling. Think it's my car, turn off the radio and the sound is gone. Turn it back on, and there it is, his nose whistling. F**k you Matt, f**k you

Always sounds like he's too close to the microphone, almost like its lodged in his throat (with every breath & gurgle right there in the mix)!

He speaks from the back of his throat anyway, as he cultivates every CH sound with a large helping of phelim, very annoying alright :D

Now Wit your news . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

the very pursuit of trivial things, like getting together to play crap boardgames.

and finding you're the only one at the table :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Let people off the bus before you start piling on :mad:

Same goes for Dart and Luas users.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Garzard

Seeds in orange pieces! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sammy37

Hoganstand gaa forum "my team is better than your team blah blah blah"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I hate when you pick up an in-store baked baguette with your bare hands, but it's only when you touch it you realise it's soft, but you have to buy it cos you touched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

CANT U JUST USE CAR B ?

Because Car A needs a trip to the NCT for example. Or its not my car etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

LizT wrote: »
    Watery ketchup :(

You mean ketchup pre-cum?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Eden3

Driving behind someone in the morning doing 15 miles an hour because they think the roads are slippy when they are not!!!
    I think that's when I am at my angriest...

Driving in front of someone on BLACK ICY ROADS who thinks road are safe to drive at 90km on ....:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Cienciano wrote: »
    I hate when you pick up an in-store baked baguette with your bare hands, but it's only when you touch it you realise it's soft, but you have to buy it cos you touched it.

Soft rolls are far better than the bricks they often sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭aknitter

People who park in the parent & child spaces who have no children. I spent mins one day looking for a spot and this ould wan took a parent & child spot - I was going in to get a perscription filled for my little one.
    I won't include the idiots who do the same in the disabled spots - thats not trivial.....

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Jazzmaster

Cleaning the fish tank. Should never have bought those little orange b***ards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Jazzmaster wrote: »
    orange b***ards.

Bigot! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

gammygils wrote: »
    People who drive at 40 mph on the N17 or any N road and think they're driving safely or economically. Yer NOT!!!!!
    Fukin eejits!
    Pull in on the hard shoulder for a few minutes & let off the 21 or so cars that are piled up behind you!
    The sooner they bring in penalty points for slow driving the better!!!

2 Penalty Points will be administered without exception for all motorists and or road users who inhibit the flow of traffic by:

Needlessly blocking the road with any item (caravan, skip etc)
    Driving against the flow of traffic
    Occupying the road* at 15 kilometers per hour or more below the posted speed limit on the road.

*Occupying the road is defined as a mechanically propelled vehicle, motorcycle, pedal cycle, pedestrian1, rickshaw, horse-drawn (or any animal-drawn) vehicle, or any animal

1Where the pedestrian is walking on a road where pedestrians are not permitted

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

A crisp with a bit of green in it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭razorgil

When you accidentally get toothpaste with a screw-cap rather than a flip-cap.

unless its euthymol...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

When in a pub/club and you're with new people, friends of friends kind of thing, the're a bit shy so you make an extra effort with them so as they feel part of the night, all the while not skimping on your own enjoyment. No problem there, until they drop this bombshell on you and say "man you're drunk".

I'm in a public house, drinking alcoholic beverages and having a good time OF COURSE I'M FNUKING DRUNK. Thanks for the newsflash you dry, boring person. Lighten the fcuk up and stop talking to me as if I need some sort of intervention!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Jazzmaster

mikemac1 wrote: »

Bigot! :mad:

Nah i specifically asked for atheist fish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 mortarhate

Youngones in work who constantly moan about how cold it is when it isn't cold in ths slightest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Jester252 wrote: »
    The "I have a child therefore get out of my way" parents

Yes! In Brazil, I couldnt figure out why people with children kept blatantly skipping queues until my OH informed me that they are automatically allowed to there! Once we were queueing outside a shopping centre to pay for a parking ticket and this guy took the small child from the arms of the woman he was with and marched up to the top of the queue, paid his ticket and then handed the child back. ffs.

Incidentally I also hate the "get out of my way I have a buggy" people. It's a child, not a weapon like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

when you aren't on boards for a few days and there is 30+ threads that you have followed and have to catch up on

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jkell061

The way yer one on countdown says "and a final 'x'" when she's throwing out the last letter.
    Sorry but u did say trivial

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

People blabbing on for ages about scenes in films you havent seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Why is that when you're low on fuel when driving that fuel is always

dearer at the next petrol station?

And then when you do eventually top up it gets cheaper at the next petrol station or next town. D'oh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobytobe

People who can manage to open a cupboard to get what they want, a cup or whatever but then they leave the door open.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People in my house going from cupboard to fridge to freezer and back again.It doesnt magically appear you know.Bugs the ****e out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

When people don't pluralise "year" when talking about a multiple years.

"Ah I've been living here for the last 10 year", for instance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Checking the time on my phone, or even my watch, and instantly forgetting what time it is, so I have to check again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement