Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I thought it was "cùnt" after getting auto-corrected :pac:

Now that makes sense.

Though "c*nt" and "aunt" are often synonymous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

What do you call your aunts? "She-uncles?"

Does he mean Aunty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

The fact that there are 2 of these guys ":p" on the smilie options when I post.

Why the fuq are there two of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

efb wrote: »
    Does he mean Aunty?

I'm a she :pac:
    And yes, I do mean Aunty. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭rn

The low hum of the extractor fan in the ensuite in the bedroom next door...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'm a she :pac:
    And yes, I do mean Aunty. :P

good for you:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

People who say somethign was "all over the shop" - why? What's wrong with "place"? Is it the extra letter or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭pitythefool

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    People who say somethign was "all over the shop" - why? What's wrong with "place"? Is it the extra letter or something?

it came from messy work places

it is simply an expression for disorganised.

the shop in question may be work-shop rather than retail outlet, but somebody will need to confirm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

When im shopping in tesco, When I go to the self service "QUICK!" till............

"Please place item in bagging area"
    It is you annoying f**k Grrrr!!!!

hollster2 wrote: »
    When im shopping in tesco, When I go to the self service "QUICK!" till............

"Please place item in bagging area"
    It is you annoying f**k Grrrr!!!!

have you only one item

they might be on about the next item

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

have you only one item

they might be on about the next item

Nope, happens to me too, at this stage I've gone back to just waiting in the queues because of the stupid having to place the bag "just so" on the scales to have it register, and then the whole "please place item in bagging area", "please wait, assistance is on it's way, please wait, assistance...", Oh shut, UP!! :(

Nope, happens to me too, at this stage I've gone back to just waiting in the queues because of the stupid having to place the bag "just so" on the scales to have it register, and then the whole "please place item in bagging area", "please wait, assistance is on it's way, please wait, assistance...", Oh shut, UP!! :(

please place your sarcasm detector in the bagging area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

please place your sarcasm detector in the bagging area

Shìte, I wonder can I leave this username back and get another one? :pac:

Shìte, I wonder can I leave this username back and get another one? :pac:

You will have to go to customer service for that, you might run into problems there too, but at least you wont have to hear, please place item in bagging area

it came from messy work places

it is simply an expression for disorganised.

the shop in question may be work-shop rather than retail outlet, but somebody will need to confirm

Oh :confused:

What about "all over the camp"?

haha, and it gives you ten seconds to pack and then starts telling you to fúck off please take your items :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Oh :confused:

What about "all over the camp"?

That's what you say when you get tired of flamboyant homosexuals.

People who can't pronounce "million" and say "millin" urgh!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Chabals Beard

When people try to talk about sports they have never played or watched, especially around the Olympics.

People who hashtag on Facebook.

Boy racers who claim to be petrol heads with their ****ty bangers "done up".

When people try to talk about sports they have never played or watched, especially around the Olympics.

People who hashtag on Facebook.

Boy racers who claim to be petrol heads with their ****ty bangers "done up".

What's hashtag?

Your post reminds me of something that annoyed me at the last special olympics - they were advertised as "these are the real olympics" and I thought hang on, if someone said that about the usual olympics there'd be war :eek:

edit: just the hash, duh. Sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What's hashtag?

Your post reminds me of something that annoyed me at the last special olympics - they were advertised as "these are the real olympics" and I thought hang on, if someone said that about the usual olympics there'd be war :eek:

edit: just the hash, duh. Sorry :(

Yeah, it's like when I was watching the 100 metres in the Special Olympics. There wasn't any thing special about the time they ran it in, let me tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

People who can't seem to get rid of the cough they've had for months, shut the f##k up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

The way most people ask for chips in a chip shop/chipper, they ask for a chip not chips. It's plural for a reason, you're going to be disappointed in my take away.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

When my dog is curled up in his bed looking all comfortable and then thinks he has to get up just because I walk into the room...makes me feel guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Badly dubbed tv ads, munch bunch, Nutella and the magnum ads are cùnts for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

This isn't a trivial annoyance, it's a major one. A neighbour has barley sown a couple of fields away. He has on of those 'crow bangers' going every three minutes to stop birds at his crop.

It's basically a propane noise gun that sounds like a real gun. Firing EVERY three minutes. Grand sound to wake you up having consumed quite an amount of alcohol last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

People that wash dishes with loads of soapy water, and then leave them to dry with soap still all over them.

RINSE THE DISHES IN COLD WATER TO REMOVE THE SOAP AFTER YOU WASH THEM.

People who don't leave a space after a comma or period,like this.Annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

When people write "for ffs" or "ffs sake" instead of just "ffs"

When people type their PIN number at the ATM machine.

• Advertisement

When people type their PIN number at the ATM machine.

When people say "ATM Machine" instead of just "ATM".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement