Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

people putting out their cigarettes in the sink ugg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭club goldgrain

mutley18 wrote: »
    1. People who leave the tiniest bit of food on their plate, just fcuking finish it!

2. People who refuse to go over 80 km/hr in a 100 km/ hr zone.

3. People who put on phone voices.

4. People who can't hand me my change, instead just set it on the counter.

5. People who lick their finger to turn a page in a book.

6. People who have serious b.o but don't do anything about it.

7. People who piss on the toilet seat and don't wipe it.

8. People who use a picture of themselves and a friend as their profile picture. Oh well done you have a friend, is this a joint account?

9. People who offer me a cup of tea when it is 25 degrees outside, stick your tea up your hole and get me a cold drink you delinquent.

10. PEOPLE.
    11. people who just complain about other people

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭juicyduckie

dubstarr wrote: »

People actually do this? :confused:

On that note, people who smoke inside the house, it's the worst smell ever.

how about people who actually ask you "is it alright if i smoke in your house" .... no it's not

My ma used to run the tap and put out her cigarettes and put it in the bin.
    Completely smokefree here you go out of my house to smoke.Ireally hate teh smell :mad:

• Advertisement

people take last drag of smoke and then jump into your car. like it's grand now i put it out..:(..the smell would kill you....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

In a cafe back in the days when you could smoke indoors in public places, a friend of mine put his cigarette out in his fried egg. I gagged.

In a cafe back in the days when you could smoke indoors in public places, a friend of mine put his cigarette out in his fried egg. I gagged.
    People who eat and smoke at the same time.You dont usually see it now Thank God

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

"People like you are what's wrong with this country."

From some stupid bint on the phone my first day at work, to every second thread in AH.... it's a ****ing cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

People who eat and smoke at the same time.You dont usually see it now Thank God

where is the enjoyment in that? i used to smoke but ive never smoked and ate at the same time, the cigarette after a big meal was where the pleasure came from, i really cant imagine some one taking a bite out of food and then having a drag of a cigarette in between bites :confused: The taste would be ruined!!

• Advertisement

you just gathered all the whites in house and put the whitewash on and just as machine starts, you remember the white T shirt your wearing was the reason you wanted to do the washing in the first place........:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

The way soap loses its yummp soapy smell when its not brand new any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

pedestrians that walk inbetween your car and the objects your are trying to park beside, when there is plenty of room to walk around avoid me acidently trapping you between the two parked cars

• I'm sure it's been mentioned, but when people don't thank/acknowledge you, for your courtesy on the road.

pedestrians that walk inbetween your car and the objects your are trying to park beside, when there is plenty of room to walk around avoid me acidently trapping you between the two parked cars

with you here on this one:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    The way soap loses its yummp soapy smell when its not brand new any more.

There's some lemony smelling soap you can get that it's such a pungent lemon smell it stays right down to when the soap is nearly finished, I can't think of the name of it though but mind you it'd take tar off the roads, definitely not for sensitive skin, but great for washing the day off in the shower! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

When you hold off buying something for ages then the minute you buy it a better on comes up that Thursday in Lidl or Aldi for cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Czarcasm wrote: »
    There's some lemony smelling soap you can get that it's such a pungent lemon smell it stays right down to when the soap is nearly finished, I can't think of the name of it though but mind you it'd take tar off the roads, definitely not for sensitive skin, but great for washing the day off in the shower! :D
    Sounds like something I could do with!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Czarcasm wrote: »
    There's some lemony smelling soap you can get that it's such a pungent lemon smell it stays right down to when the soap is nearly finished, I can't think of the name of it though but mind you it'd take tar off the roads, definitely not for sensitive skin, but great for washing the day off in the shower! :D[/QUOTE

Is it lifebuoy i wonder......i always hated this stuff really smelly.

http://www.lifebuoy.co.uk/carbolic-soaps.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

People cycling on footpaths. Really gets on my tits. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Camrat wrote: »
    Is it lifebuoy i wonder......i always hated this stuff really smelly.

http://www.lifebuoy.co.uk/carbolic-soaps.htm

Man Camrat! That's the stuff! :D

Fair annoying when you can picture something in your head, but you just can't put a name to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Flowerbomb 31

Pigeons in bus aras.They go right under your seat and everything,
    Cheeky bastards.

Girls wearing pyjamas walking around during the day with a full face of make-up on. Ughhhhh

Getting a serious itch and wanting to scratch my ar$e really well, you know, get in nice and deep (not that deep lol)

BUT

being on a public street and so you have to walk in such a way as to tolerate it.

Gets on my nerves.

(Sorry for the mental imagery) ;)

get home from work make the dinner, OH eats different to the rest of us so you make two dinners, after dinner go out on a drive then watch TV.
    OH says lets tidy up and get to bed,
    and just as you start ,OH says i'll head up and leaves all the cleaning for you.... :mad:
    taught it was suspose to be 50/50 this relationship stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

get home from work make the dinner, OH eats different to the rest of us so you make two dinners, after dinner go out on a drive then watch TV.
    OH says lets tidy up and get to bed,
    and just as you start ,OH says i'll head up and leaves all the cleaning for you.... :mad:
    taught it was suspose to be 50/50 this relationship stuff

I'm guessing you're female and the OH is male.:P

Lucena wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're female and the OH is male.:P

really!! would that make it ok:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

really!! would that make it ok:confused:

Absolutely not. Both partners should put in 50/50, but generally when I hear about your type of situation, it's the man who's not pulling his weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Saw a woman parked outside the deli this morning open her door and dump a massive pile of cigarette butts on the ground. There was a bin about six feet from her car, the lazy littering fuk :mad:

For years I used to think that the pile of butts was from people standing around chain smoking for hours. Then I copped that it was ignorant fooks like the one in your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    People cycling on footpaths. Really gets on my tits. :mad:

Cyclists not using the bloody cycle lane on the foothpath, get off the road!

• Advertisement

Lucena wrote: »
    Absolutely not. Both partners should put in 50/50, but generally when I hear about your type of situation, it's the man who's not pulling his weight.

so are you the female that gets stuck with it all?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement