Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Get onto a nice empty bus hoping for a quick journey and on
    the next stop the entire spanish armada gets on. And none of them
    have the correct change to make it a quick ordeal.

spanish students in general. absolutely annoy the fcuk out of me. shipped out by their parents to "learn english"....yet the constant roars of spanish throughout dublin makes you wonder did their parents just ship them out because they think they are annoying idiots too?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

keano2012 wrote: »
    was in phoenix park today and their was old guys cycling on the footpath as well! WTF! there was so many people walking in....the roads were empty! i really really just would like to give one of them a kick off their bike one day...just one!

I reckon your well within your rights to punch them on the temple if they get too close...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

was in phoenix park today and their was old guys cycling on the footpath as well! WTF! there was so many people walking in....the roads were empty! i really really just would like to give one of them a kick off their bike one day...just one!

Broom handle through the spokes has better results.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Blue flies, impossible to kill and when I do manage to despatch one of the fookers to fly heaven another one arrives in.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭anndub

The spelling, grammer and general sentiment of this post annoys me greatly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

anndub wrote: »

*grammar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

The spelling, grammar and general sentiment of this post annoys me greatly.
    Seconded. In keeping with the thread, the unhinged hatred the football shirt wearing classes have for anyone on a bicycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

Popcorn in the cinema. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. What gob****e though giving people popcorn at a film was a good idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Andy Murray, never acknowledged as a Scot on winning the wimbledon and much of the world is none the wiser just glory; glory briton / britannia.

• People who tell a parent that their child is the spit of them, when the child quite clearly isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

People who watch some Saturday night bollox on tv and then watch the repeat on Sunday as well ffs bad enough i had to listen to it once!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Dublin Fire Brigade ... I saw a perfectly good fire in a skip last night when they came along and extinguished it.

It brought me back to my childhood and memories of skips,hay bales , bins on fire being extinguished .

Even a car abandoned that I found , they put the fire out in... it was my fire and doing no harm whatsoever.

people writing on FB- "congrats to andy murray"....really.....do you think he knows that you wrote that?! no one cares what you think!

awh brilliant!!! people in glass houses should not throw stones comes to mind :)!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

people who talk loudly in saunas. shut the f*ck up. ben dunne carlisle is ridiculous for this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

people writing on FB- "congrats to andy murray"....really.....do you think he knows that you wrote that?! no one cares what you think!

I think they know that. I'll warrant they're just happy for him and wish to express that in some form, which is a pretty normal human reaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

What a classy bunch we have on this forum. Make sure you get his wallet and phone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

humbert wrote: »
    Seconded. In keeping with the thread, the unhinged hatred the football shirt wearing classes have for anyone on a bicycle.

Genuinely never heard this before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

The way you cant sit outside a pub in the city anymore without being harrassed for spare change or cigarettes every 15 minutes.

El Guapo! wrote: »
    *grammar

At least he spelt "spelling" right :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭anndub

El Guapo! wrote: »
    *grammar

Touche. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

Touche. :o

It's 'touché'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

It's 'touché'

Ooh, touchy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

osarusan wrote: »
    Genuinely never heard this before.

Me neither. Talk about 'Beam me up Snotty'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

OldNotWIse wrote: »

Spelled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Spelled?

This ain't the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Nialler15

Women in GAA gear. Is there really any need for it? As they skull pints or cans of Bulmers.

Spelled?
    Spelt. :D

• Advertisement

It's 'touché'
    lol, I see "touche" and hear "toooosh" :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement