Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision

• 18-01-2013 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering how many games can you rent from xtravision at one time? As having some friends over and want to get a few to choose from

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Hey guys just wondering how many games can you rent from xtravision at one time? As having some friends over and want to get a few to choose from

I'd suggest calling them and asking when they open tomorrow :D otherwise no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

why would there be a limit?? but im sure if you try and rent 10 games or more they will be looking at you funny

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

why would there be a limit?? but im sure if you try and rent 10 games or more they will be looking at you funny

When I went in to open account had 2 games with me they said limit was one.. just wondering if anyone had same experience

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I suppose they are worried bout someone doing a runner with games.. Guy I worked with years ago from Albania rented a load of stuff in xtra before he flew home and he kept what he rented.. Kinda scummy thing to do but maybe xtra learning from renting in recessional times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They only allow you to take one when you open the account, but i'm not sure if that increases. When i opened an account a few years ago, they wouldn't even let me take a game. Said i had to rent a DVD first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Thanks guys appreciate the replies

Advertisement