Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

framednetwork.com???

• 18-01-2013 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Anyone else use this site? Stumbled across it the other day and I've been glued to some of the videos since. Some really nice ones on different studio set ups which are clearly explained, with all the whys and why nots.

Not entirely unlike CreativeLive as a resource. I'm currently working my way through the Lit*UP section.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone else uses this site of any others like it.

http://framednetwork.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

That looks like a great resource, Thanks for sharing.

I was looking into Joel Grimes last year and he has a few dvds but they were pricey enough from what I remember.

This looks super!

ps - danke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Joel Grimes stuff is decent enough, but he kinda starts repeating himself in the last few episodes, using the same three point lighting setup for pretty much everything from what I can recall.

Avoid the 'Film' series at all costs. They somehow manged to gather two of the most annoying people who have ever drawn breath and put them into what I can only describe as a reality TV series about shooting film.

They actually follow three photographers, but one of em (the guy) seems decent enough. They would've been much better off just giving him his own show, as he's the only one that ever says anything useful. The sound of the other two girls voices is probably used as a form of torture in Guantanamo Bay.

Advertisement