Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a job.

Options
  • 18-01-2013 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any jobs going in drogheda area even part time anything concidered.i know its a crazy question but what the hell i need a job.
    cheers

ffl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Why don't you try one of the hotels there nearly always looking for bar/ waiting staff?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Have you tried local shops, bars, take aways tesco's etc.... The bigger shops you will probably have to email a cv but local shops spar centra topaz dominos apache etc.... ask for the manager and you might get lucky that they have 5 mins to spare to chat with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

thanks lads i'm sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Already??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Crisp

In case anyone else looking for a job stumbles across this ... eBay and Paypal in Dublin and Dundalk are hiring. Numerous different roles - you can apply online here: http://rfer.us/EBR8YpYiA

Regards

• Advertisement
Advertisement