Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog Renmore [found]

Options
  • 18-01-2013 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hi all, family dog missing since last night.
    In the renmore area, black and white sheep dog/collie cross, if anyone has seen him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any pics?

There's a lost/found thread here, pls post there too.

An older dog with a heavy coat? A dog like that walked past me at the Headford Road petrol station (pillo hotel / terryland) about 7 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

biko wrote: »
    Any pics?

There's a lost/found thread here, pls post there too.
    Cheers biko will get a picture up later

pg633 wrote: »
    An older dog with a heavy coat? A dog like that walked past me at the Headford Road petrol station (pillo hotel / terryland) about 7 last night.

Yes older dog, thick scruffy coat, thanks for that.

2ryg4e9.jpg

Pic attahced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Howdy,

Probably a bit late now but I think I spotted him at the top of Murrough Avenue about 10:30 last night. The dog fits your description but I think I've seen him about before and just assumed he was from one of the nearby houses.

The only reason I spotted him is that he looked a bit agitated but when I went downstairs he was gone.

Good luck..

OB.

Thanks very much, murrough avenue is his home so thanks for this, good to know the time

Not sure if it was the same dog I saw - he seemed heavier and older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

If you have facebook, put the info up on Madra and the GSPCA page! Hope you find him soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Mick0

If you have facebook, put the info up on Madra and the GSPCA page! Hope you find him soon :)
    Yeah Madra have a big community on Facebook that won't be long finding him.

• Advertisement

We found him, he was in beach close, brought him to the vet. He had an issue with his bladder and needed to be put down. He was 11 years old. Thanks to everyone for their help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

We found him, he was in beach close, brought him to the vet. He had an issue with his bladder and needed to be put down. He was 11 years old. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Aw that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Was he on the street or in someone's house?

kraggy wrote: »

Aw that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Was he on the street or in someone's house?

He was down a side alley off the beaten track, he had a good life, happy to have found him and know what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

:( My sincere condolences James.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry about having to have him put down.

As he was found I'll close the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement