Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My morning

• 18-01-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

No story other than I thought I'd stick up a few photos from this morning and didn't want to clog up the random thread.

8392111618_7652433e95_c.jpg

8390997709_90bd77db9a_c.jpg

8390997969_d44e166431_c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Love the silhouette in the first one. Sun looks mad in the second one too. Cool pics as always Kev.

Do you surf yourself btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Love the silhouette in the first one. Sun looks mad in the second one too.

Cool pics as always Kev.
    Thanks!

Do you surf yourself btw?

No. But I really really want to. I took a lesson last year and was rubbish! The plan is to give it another bash soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Looks like you have some lovely spots for it anyway so enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

Amazing... I love your work :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi Kevin, 3 years on. time flies. You are still taking creative photos.
    8392257988_ed77ed5e21_z.jpg
    16-01-2010 Kevin and Keith by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Advertisement

^ JESUS CHRIST John! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

your'e obviously not in Ireland , wev'e had 3 days of constant rain and mushroom skies - and more to come - Get me out !!!

thebaz wrote: »
    your'e obviously not in Ireland , wev'e had 3 days of constant rain and mushroom skies - and more to come - Get me out !!!

Sydney since August 2011. Today was the hottest day on record. 43.8 or something like that.....but I was indoors in air con office all day. These were taken before I went to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭secman

Sydney since August 2011. Today was the hottest day on record. 43.8 or something like that.....but I was indoors in air con office all day. These were taken before I went to work[/QUO

Pussycat............ wearing a wetsuit in the sea.......... in that heat ........ plastic swimmer !

Secman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

secman wrote: »
    Sydney since August 2011. Today was the hottest day on record. 43.8 or something like that.....but I was indoors in air con office all day. These were taken before I went to work[/QUO

Pussycat............ wearing a wetsuit in the sea.......... in that heat ........ plastic swimmer !

Secman

haha! It would be quite cold during the morning!

I'm sure you aware of Aquabumps Kevin? You always post great pictures from Sydney!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement

dazftw wrote: »
    secman wrote: »

haha! It would be quite cold during the morning!

I'm sure you aware of Aquabumps Kevin? You always post great pictures from Sydney!

Yeah him and salt-motion pop up on my Facebook feed most days. Brilliant stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

No one likes a show off...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Really like these. Your work is always my favourite in the Random Thread. Always assumed you were on the West Coast of America. A trip to Sydney might be in order for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Lovely shots. Are they with your X100?

Effects wrote: »
    Lovely shots. Are they with your X100?

No all three were with a 5DmkII and 100-400mm

Another on the same morning but this time processed entirely different to try something new. 17-40mm handheld with a 0.9 lee hard grad filter over the sky

8393661783_10019d9925_c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

The first shot with the surfer zipping up his suit is fantastic man See a lot f surfphotography but those sets do in a nice way tell a story! well done
    No all three were with a 5DmkII and 100-400mm

Another on the same morning but this time processed entirely different to try something new. 17-40mm handheld with a 0.9 lee hard grad filter over the sky

8393661783_10019d9925_c.jpg

Love that one too, beautiful shot!

Advertisement