Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Bill into my name after death of parent.

Options
  • 18-01-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to change the esb bill into my name now, it was in my Mums. I have tried ringing the 1850 number, but because of call wait times and finite call credit I have yet to speak to anyone. 
    Could you get back to me on this please,, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Zef,

Our condolences on your bereavement. What we would do here is close the account that is in your late mother's name, and open a new account in your name for that address. To do this, drop me a private message with the number of the Electric Ireland account in your mother's name and the name/address in full on it. To open the account for you, we would need an up-to-date meter reading and your name, telephone number and date of birth.

I am here until 5.45pm today.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Hi Una, just saw your reply now- will PM you those details before the morning(mon), thank you very much, regards.

Advertisement