Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer Saunders - Back in Saddle

Options
  • 18-01-2013 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hey,
    just wondering if anyone seen the programme Jennifer Saunders - Back in Saddle. it was aired on UTV before christmas, but I didnt get to see it. HAve been trying to find it on various sites but nothing. Anyone know if it available to view on a website? doesnt let you use real player on UTV or ITV :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Llei

It seems to be available at the moment on Dailymotion.

I saw it when it aired and really enjoyed it, actually. Jennifer Saunders is utterly adorable. Worth a look if the link works for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 starpixie72

thanks for that will definately check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Just watched it there. Good show, very interesting. Would have liked to see more of what went on "behind the scenes" like how she trained to get ready for the event. Her horse Jack was absolutely fantastic too, what a boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Selfheal

Thanks for that link, really enjoyed it as I missed it when it was shown on TV. Do you know if Episode 2 is available anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Selfheal wrote: »
    Thanks for that link, really enjoyed it as I missed it when it was shown on TV. Do you know if Episode 2 is available anywhere?

The link for Ep 2 should be along the right hand side of the screen when you click the link for Ep 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 starpixie72

thanks valentina will watch ep2 also

Advertisement